Roaming in a kill squad is now a must.

oatsnjuices.1698

On 4/29/2023 at 12:56 AM, oatsnjuices.1698 said:

There are so many tanky players roaming. They cant be killed but will fight with their health not dropping below 75%, it just shoots back up to 100%. Or they run in, pretend to do damage, then run with aeges, barrier, invuln, and/or super healing to the nearest door that is half a map away, and make it with 10 people hitting on them. Come on, is this supposed to be fun? What is so competitive about this?

To me, this is why there are more berzerkers out there. Gunflame is somewhat of an equalizer against all these tankish builds. Of course, now I wonder why there all these complaints of a sudden! Makes you think eh...? I raised an eyebrow about these Gun Flame complaints because Gun Flame has not changed for a LOOOONG time. (Last documented change to the skill was 2016. Source: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gun_Flame )

• Confused 1

On 4/29/2023 at 12:56 AM, oatsnjuices.1698 said:

There are so many tanky players roaming. They cant be killed but will fight with their health not dropping below 75%, it just shoots back up to 100%. Or they run in, pretend to do damage, then run with aeges, barrier, invuln, and/or super healing to the nearest door that is half a map away, and make it with 10 people hitting on them. Come on, is this supposed to be fun? What is so competitive about this?

Been this way for a while, EOD made it 10x worse.

It's impossible to kill anyone who actually wants to die, it's very boring PvP.

• Confused 1