Bladesworn Wars 2

Eddie.9143

22 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

more like a hard to kill roach that does nothing and can be completely ignored.

the only use of bladesworn is to have dumb people tunnel vision and waste cooldown on them. if you just ignore it, it will be easy 5v4.

The problem is, you cant stop yoir g1 players from pushing it Xv1 and not even decap the pnt

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yer.8096 said:

Evade effect from skills, my dear.

I know what you mean, and I said what I said.

Warrior has 4 skills that evade across all of its utility and weapon skills. The suggestion's silly. If you're whiffing that frequently into gs 3 that isn't a problem with the skill granting evasion. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2

For a profession who have 2 invunerable, block, and a lot of defense... ANY evade is too much. All I know is when you enter a match with one or two warriors, you can't do anything. CC, Heal, Defense, Block, Damage deny, and they can run like a thief. To me, the worst thing is when they evade while give 4, 5, 6k damage; so, I'm sorry if my suggestion is silly to you, but I think not anyone have the same angle of the same issue. And its not silly, it is MY angle. Another thing that I have learned with GW2 is small things DO make difference. And I dont think that is a final solution, but can help when you try CC them.

Weavers, that people complain a lot, have 2 evade btw. I dont think this is a coincidence. To me all skills shouldn't have evade, just the action (the act of evade). This could help balance skills which block and give aegis. But, again: my angle.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, Yer.8096 said:

For a profession who have 2 invunerable, block, and a lot of defense... ANY evade is too much. 

Glad you clarified.

I'm sorry if my suggestion is silly to you, but I think not anyone have the same angle of the same issue. And its not silly, it is MY angle.

This is correct.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Apologies~

17 hours ago, Yer.8096 said:

For a profession who have 2 invunerable, block, and a lot of defense... ANY evade is too much. All I know is when you enter a match with one or two warriors, you can't do anything. CC, Heal, Defense, Block, Damage deny, and they can run like a thief. To me, the worst thing is when they evade while give 4, 5, 6k damage; so, I'm sorry if my suggestion is silly to you, but I think not anyone have the same angle of the same issue. And its not silly, it is MY angle. Another thing that I have learned with GW2 is small things DO make difference. And I dont think that is a final solution, but can help when you try CC them.

Weavers, that people complain a lot, have 2 evade btw. I dont think this is a coincidence. To me all skills shouldn't have evade, just the action (the act of evade). This could help balance skills which block and give aegis. But, again: my angle.

warrior is noob stomper for a reason, skill are straight forward, easy to understand and effect are straight foward too.

when people just go head on and fight till dead, it's a boon

but straightforward becomes a weakness when people actually play strategically.

• Confused 1