It's not exactly a bug but please change special ops 2 advanced

You have two items you get off the same event. One where its scaled as an elite and one where its scaled as a champ. Please change this to not be the case. I don't want to battle against getting the right amount of people to show up. I'd rather just play the game and find challenge there not against trying to herd the dopey community around. there are a 100 other events in the city you can swap it to...

Edited by TeeracK.3601

The event seems bugged anyway.

I've tried doing it a few minutes ago. 1st time, we didn't have enough people, an elite spawned, we killed it. I put us in the lfg with a commander tag, asked guildies, we had more than 10 people which should be enough. We've done the first event, but there was no follow up. We found another map, finished the first event again, there was no second event.

It seems like if we have enough people to spawn a champion, the event won't even get activated. I don't know if there is a reason, or if it doesn't work for everyone, but atm, progress is blocked for me.

edit : it seems like the champion won't spawn during a meta event, the spawn will get delayed. If it happens, to you, wait and don't leave the map

Edited by Delambra.1542

11 hours ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

I can't get an elite to spawn. Whenever I'm there to try the place is crowded, and ends up spawning a champion. Don't tell me I have to try during off hours. I'm off at off hours.

Have you tried the purist elites that guard some of the mastery points?