Missing dailies

I've opened up a CS ticket and was advised to post here and open a bug report in game. It's pretty simple - I'm missing my dailies. I'm not talking about achievement points - I'm talking about how they how they appear automatically on the upper right corner of your screen. It happened after I had finished my dailies and then followed some achievements - I then unfollowed them. When I log in - the upper right hand corner is just a void of text unless I'm in an area and there is an event nearby. I now manually "track" my dailies by following them from the hero panel. It "works" but it is annoying.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I don't use filters but I have 'cleared' them anyway - it hasn't made a difference. I am not tracking any achievements other than the current dailies that I have to find in the hero panel each day that complete and then go away each day. A guildmate suggested that there is possibly some completed achievement, that now can't be cleared, and is now blocking the dailies from automatically showing up each day.

Same thing happened to me. I just fixed it. Go to hour H panel, click on Watch List. Anything that shows up then, click on it then click the eyeball to un-watch it. If you click on your Watch List and nothing comes up in the panel to the right, the Daily tracker should come back.

The mystery has been solved.

Somehow a locked achievement was being tracked. I don't know how that happened/how that was even possible. I finished Agent's Pack last night and immediately Lightbringer's Pack showed up as a tracked achievement. Please be assured that I had 'cleared' all achievements repeatedly from the hero panel on multiple days so that should have fixed it.