WvW Ascended Feasts

Being able to buy ascended food for WvW is pretty convenient especially for those without 500 Chef , but I think the value might be a bit overestimated to limit it to so few purchases per week.

Also there's only Power, healing, and celestial foods. Was that intentional? I guess people don't need to care about the other stats.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

They should have added other kind of foods too, but I understand why they limited it because of weekly purchases and they wanted even people on not-so-strong servers to afford everything every week.

DR+Cele is pretty much mathematically the best you can get on almost any build, so I can't complain.

But at least we can definitely say that they stopped supporting condi builds in WvW.

• Haha 1

I guess they needed to find a price point, and to limit purchases, in such a way as to not overly diminish the value of cheffing ascended food for those who have invested into that.

Especially since, for those who have invested heavily, it has come at the cost of gem shop purchases for the additional plots.

Edited by T G.7496