Curious exceptions to the baseline cooldown reductions?

Ezrael.6859

The following skills are not included in the baseline cooldown reductions, resulting in a nerf for anyone that previously traited these as they are now all stuck at their original timers with no way to reduce them in the future patch.

• Signet of Mercy
  • Signet of Courage
  • Renewed Focus
  • Shield of the Avenger
  • Sword of Justice
  • Wall of Reflection (WvW, PvP)
  • Light's Judgement

Also utterly puzzling how something like Harbinger can get a full baseline 20% cooldown added to all their vials including the elite, while Willbender itself is getting nothing at all.

How the kitten is Heaven's Palm still regarded as an acceptable skill? Does any active Willbender player in the entire game have it on their hotbar?

Edited by Ezrael.6859
  • Like 4

i can understand that they do not want renewed focus buffed in pvp because they nerfed the cd for that gamemode specificially... but if we could get the reduced cooldown for renewed focus at least in pve and wvw that would be nice.

Or maybe let the trait Monk's Focus still affect the cd of Renewed Focus so it's not a buff across the board for every guardian but also not a nerf to those who still use the trait.

I am pretty indifferent to all the other skills that do not get the cd reduction but renewed focus is such an important skill .. I completely understand that a buff across the board would be too strong for this skill. But a nerf like that for everyone who uses the corresponding trait is also not really justified.