[NA] [PvX] The Meow House [CAT] wants you!!! Yes, you! Casual/New/Veteran ADULT players all wanted!

Banrigh.5932

I am a returning player and would love to join you guys.   I have a bit of catching up to do but I'm jumping right into the new Obscure content.   I did have a question though.  Right now I don't feel like I'm at a level to do MAD (your sister guild) content, but once I get up to that point, would I be able to join in their endgame groups?    I'm sort of mid-casual but don't mind doing raids and things like that once I feel I can contribute.   Is that ok?     Do I belong with you guys or MAD?

• Like 1

Hey there! 👋 I am a returning player, tho still consider myself a noob as I am unfamiliar with many concepts of the game. I am looking to make some friends to run story quests/fractals/dungeons with me, or to go find some vista/renownhearts/hero points. These are the things I usually opt for doing in gw2, but really just looking for someone to play with! I am in a 3 person guild with my boyfriend and our roommate, but I am hoping to meet some more people on the game. This sounds like maybe the right guild to do that!

• Like 1

Hello CAT Guild,

I've been playing MMOs for roughly 25 years. I did the hardcore raider thing back in the "Golden age of WoW". Now I'm a causal gamer that bounces between GW2 and New World mostly.  I would love to join your guild. Sounds like a great group to play with.

Thank you

• Like 1

Hey! If you guys are still accepting new players I'd love to join. I am a VERY new GW2 player but am absolutely in love with the gameplay and would definitley enjoy to make some more friends in the game that could help me learn it better. I am a full-time stay at home dad so my playtime can be pretty limited on weekdays but weekends im pretty free for the most part. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1