Permanent 3v3 arena

LaFurion.3167

Please. I got my brother into it after 9 years, 2v2 was the best pvp experience he had, we logged on every day and played, after the mini season ended he's over it, says pvp lobby don't feel the same.

We tried roaming, but out numbered over and over people refusing to fight fair... It pushed him away from the game. So now we're just waiting for 3v3 mini season..

Can you please make arena permanent. If you're afraid it will kill spvp queues, make a wvw hub where you can battle other server teams maybe, or do something with edge oft the mists that nobody uses... I just want to come back and play all day with him and my friend, plzplz ty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

It’s not about splitting the population. They can’t balance for two game modes. What is good in 3v3 isn’t necessarily what is good in conquest. I would be fine with a perma unranked 3v3 but with the understanding that balance decisions shouldn’t be made around it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Downstate.4697 said:

It’s not about splitting the population. They can’t balance for two game modes. What is good in 3v3 isn’t necessarily what is good in conquest. I would be fine with a perma unranked 3v3 but with the understanding that balance decisions shouldn’t be made around it.

Why not? They do that already for wvw pvp and pve. Even if the balancing was mediocre, the fact that we have permanent 3v3 game mode would do so much for this game. Spvp is just inherently flawed as a system, look at stronghold lol.

Actual 3v3, with actual 3v3 maps like WoW has would be insanely good for the game

• Like 1
  • Confused 1