Shouldn't we have another set of legendary armor available?

2 hours ago, soul.9651 said:

Ok but have you ever considered that legendary armors as a reward is also the insentive to play that "least popular content"? And you wanna take away that reward and give it almost for free in the game mode, which is according to you and every OW lege armor pro sayer, is the most popular game mode out there? So there would be an absolute 0 reasons to play that " the least popular PvE content" anyway? And why would ever anet make any more insentive to play the most popular content anyway while killing completely every single reason to play the instanced content?  This isnt OW only mmo you know

Right, it's the least popular content. It's an incentive to do something I don't want.. If they said, say, done one raid wing, and people would have to suck it up for a few hours, I'd say okay. But let's say you try raids and you really don't like them. Keep in mind I've been raiding 3-5 days a week for almost a year now.  So this isn't about me not being able to get it. There are precisely five pieces of raid armor I don't have, because I already had legendary WvW and PvP legendary armor.
But prior to my raiding, I was trying to get PvP armor, and WvW armor, both of which I have pieces of.  WvW was fun for me, but it took too long. I couldn't devote the uninterrupted time to it, and it felt punishing to start and stop all day.  PvP was easier, because you could play a game and stop and play another game. But I really disliked PvP. It was just the fastest way I could get legendary armor, which I wanted.

I stopped playing the game as much because of the fact that when I logged in, I knew I'd be PvPing which I didn't want to do. I disliked it immensely. But it was faster. So the solution is to suck it up. Because the game is incentivizing me to play it. I stopped spending money in the gem store, because I felt unhappy with the game. I started doing other hobbies, even played other games, rather than have to go into PvP, which wasn't fun for me, and you know, I have the PvP legendary backpiece. But doing something I didn't like every day  to get a reward. Yes, you incentivized gameplay and yes, I spent a lot less money in the cash shop for many many months.  And I played the game less over all. 

When Raids were the only way to get legendary armor, the challenge made sense to me. When you put it in PvP as essentially a reward for participation, doing what you'd do anyway, PvP players now get an easy path to something that I don't have as a PvE player. Why is it okay as a participation reward in PvP, but not in PvE?  Because no one plays it? It's not popular. So you think forcing people to play it with make people think more highly of it. You might get a percentage of people that think nice! This is fun. I love  this.

But my guess is you're going to get more people like me, who don't want to play the game as much, or buy stuff in the store, because kitten PvP.

• Like 5
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1