Buffs and Usability Fixes for Med Kit

Kuma.1503

Med Blaster. 

Let this target allies. This QoL change was given to Ele and Druid staff. It arguably makes even more sense to give it to med blaster because it has no damage component against enemies. 

I also reccomend either of the following:

1. Disable the ability to target enemies. (or)
  2. If the target is an enemy. It unleashes a burst of healing around the target. 

It's very clunky to have to detarget enemies to use this skill freely in combat. Either code this skill so that it ignores the enemy you have targeted. Or if that's not possible, make it heal around the target similar to Druid staff 2 if it hits an enemy. 

Bandage Toss

Change it to a PBAOE cone with no gaps and remove the shotgun effect. 

This skill fights against itself. You want to be as close to your ally as possible to ensure that every bandage lands. But if you get a little too close, the entire skill will whiff. If even slight elevation gets involved the skill will whiff. If you accidentally walk through your ally or they walk through you, the skill will whiff. If your allies hitbox sits in the middle of two bandages. The skill will whiff. 

Make it simply apply a small heal and a large burst of regen to everyone in front of you in a cone. 

The regen will help distinguish itself from Vital burst. 

Vital Burst 

Heals for X% more if the target is regening. A change inspired by the ele scepter rework. This skill is very underwhelming on it's own. It's mostly taked on at the end of your water blast combo for a bit of extra healing. This should give it some extra gameplay with Bandage Toss. 

Other skills:

No change. These are fine as is. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, WhoWantsAHug.3186 said:

I'd say reduce the fuse time on infusion bomb as well. 

I wouldn't necessarily agree with this one because the 1s fuse time makes it so that you always get a blast heal from combining Infusion Bomb -> Cleansing Field. A shorter fuse time might make this combo much more inconsistent to perform or require quickness when order is reverted with shorter fuse time which would imo be a negative.

• Like 3

Disable the ability to target enemies

i prefer target enemies/boss while staying behinde as qheal scrapper, targeting allies will mostly turn me off boss if ally decide to move left/right, making my blaster to cancel cast for rest of team, you can also disable target, and that way position your heling to allies

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430

12 hours ago, Endaris.1452 said:

I wouldn't necessarily agree with this one because the 1s fuse time makes it so that you always get a blast heal from combining Infusion Bomb -> Cleansing Field. A shorter fuse time might make this combo much more inconsistent to perform or require quickness when order is reverted with shorter fuse time which would imo be a negative.

I think we play different game modes then. In PvP, the fuse time is counter intuitive because you have to lead on your constantly moving teammates and if they change direction, your blast just won't land. If there was 0 fuse time and just a blast finisher after the animation, your combo would reverse to Cleansing Field -> Fusion Bomb instead of Fusion Bomb -> Cleansing Field. 

Every class is running around with perma swiftness, mobility skills, superspeed etc in PvP. Clunky skills like this just can't measure up to the mobility creep over the years. That's Medkits issue. It's designed to heal teammates that stand still.

Edited by WhoWantsAHug.3186