Guild Chat Unavailable

Attempting to type into Guild Chat returns a "You are not in a Guild" even if you uncheck, recheck in guild panel, do the same for chat boxes and relog. Just about the entire guild online is experiencing this right now. Guild Hall works, but chat doesn't. In game bug reports have been sent.

Edited by Taki.2130
  • Haha 1

This is happening to me as well. Only one guild is not working though. 3 out of 4 guilds are showing up in the chat box as [g1][ABC] (or whatever the number and initials are) but one of my guilds is only showing up as [g3] and i get the message "you are not a member of this channel" when i try to type to that guild.

• Haha 1

Tex, Michael, and I are all in the same single guild with this happening. None of the other guilds we're in have this issue. I see the same as Michael as well.

I (and I think they both have too) have closed and relaunched the client. I've gone invisible, then available again. I also tried just going to character select then logging back on (same character). Same issue every time.

None of the other guild functions we've tried seem to be having any issues. And no other chats outside of guild chats are having any issues.

Edited by Serenity.5293
additional info
  • Sad 1

Same for me cannot chat in just one guild, the others are fine.  AND I cannot enter the pvp queue, it just tells me removed from match making every time I try.  even not repping that 1 guild.  edited to add: PVP seems to be unrelated as PVP servers are down I guess?

Edited by Moi.5013
  • Confused 1

Guild Chat for only one guild went away.  It happened last night around 10pm est.  I talked to other members of the same guild in Discord and they slowly were blocked from talking in guild chat for that one guild.  At one point in time it said that Guild Chat was unavailable.   Really weird, never seen that before.  

I can talk in all my other guilds just not that one.