With Mirage getting it's 2nd dodge do you think it will be suitable for WvW Zergs ?

Seneca.6319

I'm thinking Greatsword & Sword/Focus as weapons. Would be great to use pistol instead of Focus but with the love ANet has given projectiles it will be suicide. So I'm thinking Greatsword would be the DPS weapon since Split Surge can hit 3 targets. It's enough to have 1-2 clones and already the number of targets would be very big. Thoughts ?

• Confused 1

One Split Surge can hit up to 9 targets.

Each beam can hit up to 3 targets, and the beams can converge on multiple targets that are stacked together, meaning multiple beams can hit multiple targets. It's very deceptive and powerful.

If you want an amazing pusher, go double GS and stick with the zerg. Make sure you take Infinite Horizon and enjoy the light show. 😎

Also make sure to always target the back so the beams pierce through as many targets as possible.

Edited by Waffles.5632

In terms of Zerg usability most of the time you want lock someone down and blow them up.this tends to be the best thing a Mesmer can do. I feel like Chronomancer will still be better at this due to Gravity Well. 

Maybe some Greatsword along with Axe? Tag with Greatsword and then swap for the burst on a single target. 

• Confused 2