Daily reward missing

Hi there, I'm a new player and purchased the hearts of thorn and path of fire expansions yesterday through steam.

I assumed I would not get the daily reward for yesterday because I had a free account, but today I can't seem to get the chest popup on my screen for the daily reward. I believe it's supposed to be beside the minimap.
I can see that I got access to the expansions because I got the mail in game for them.

On my hero screen daily section I can see it's greyed out. Could I have some help with getting it to show up?

Thanks

A screenshot(s) would be helpful. 

And if you mean the screen with 28 rewards, you've already received the first; now you must complete 3 different achievements from the 3 categories to receive the Daily Reward (2 Gold, etc.)

Also, once you have access to expansions, your daily choices change.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily#Overview

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I just got the notification in-game for the daily login reward while I was playing. Looks like it took some time after the expansion purchase for it to work (20 hours after for me).

This is solved now

Edited by Gershon.4832
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gershon.4832 said:

I just got the notification in-game for the daily login reward while I was playing. Looks like it took some time after the expansion purchase for it to work (20 hours after for me).

This is solved now

I think what maybe happened is you logged in and triggered the login rewards for the day before upgrading your account so you had to wait for the next daily reset to trigger it again.

This happens too sometimes with other timegated rewards like killing a boss then Anet releases a new achievement that requires that same boss and you end up having to wait for the daily or weekly reset for credit.

Edited by Chaba.5410