Mirage breifly looses cloak ability after recovery from knockdown.

Not a huge fan of loosing our dodge while under cc but we will survive I'm sure, but after a knockdown occurs a mirage starts using normal dodge for a period of time which I'm certain was not the intention. I would not be shocked if this was a consequence of how you had to stop that ability form activating in the back end but doing a regular dodge for the remainder of a combat situation is kind of awful when the class is built around the cloak and you loose your fastest way to use ambush.

Took a screenshot of this happening for reference but don't know how to use this board.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/a46cc25152a5fe6adb4c74386c7cc178/07f303e2f7ae8900-f5/s2048x3072/933a7878feab33c0716425fab99f136a924f1a6a.jpg

• Like 2

I’m having the same problem and it is extremely frustrating. Sent a ticket in but they just told me to send a bug report or post here. The only way I can fix it is by swapping to Chrono or Virtuoso and back out of combat. If it happens in combat, I’m stuck for the remainder of the fight

• Like 1

Genius update...; every time you use a waypoint now, you loose mirage cloak ability, instead being only able to dodge roll forever...

This is only fixed by changing from mirage  into something else, (like chronomancer), and then back into mirage, at the trait window.... EVERY time.

Edited by Alice Liddell.4263
  • Like 1

Just now, Geronmy.3298 said:

Was going to post this exact same thing.

Best way scenario is to revert the change on the future for pve and fix it for pvp.

And i am unironically saying to revert the changes on a hotfix. The class basically is unusable, but they seem to fix the unintended buffs quite quickly but when is an unintended nerf they let it slide for a bit. Deal with a revision of this change on july 18, for now revert it back until you get it right.

• Like 1