Characters in new expansion.

What do you think our team will be in the new story. Some Dragon Watch members or Destiny Edge or maybe some of this new pals from Cantha or maybe some entirely new ones?

Edit: I am personally hoping to see Destiny's Edge reunited at some point since the rumors of Zojja's return appeared. Altho I doubt that the whole DE will be our main team of Commander Bros.

Edited by Biziut.3594

I hope we see Marjory and Kasmeer again. I know they're probably busy with wedding planning but that doesn't need to take up all their time and this story sounds like something they'd both be interested in.

Apparently Zojjia is coming back, and I agree it would be good to see all the remaining members of Destiny's Edge together again. I was going to say the story interlude with Aurene implied Caithe wouldn't be getting involved, but she's looking for something new for the Crystal Bloom to do and maybe this will be it. (For that matter I wonder what the Pact are going to do now the Elder Dragons are dealt with.)

I'm also curious about how many of the new characters introduced in EoD will make an appearence. Rama setting up a detective agency with Gorrik makes me think he will, although Rama might be reluctant to be away from Kaineng and Min for too long. But I suspect most of them will stay in Cantha because they've still got a lot of stuff to work out.

• Like 2

Good question with the Pact purpose now. Maybe they will rebrend into organization dealing with all kinds of world threatning things.

As for returning characters I would place my bet on Taimi, since she's Zojjas apprentice. Maybe Gorrik since ANet is implaying that there is something going between this two. Joon also could make an apperance, we barely hear from her after the main EoD storyline and I think she might be interested in all powerful wizards organization.

Edited by Biziut.3594

I wouldn't be too surprised if none of the members of Dragon's Watch make an appearance (except for maybe small cameos at the beginning or the end). My prediction is that the commander is somehow completely snatched into the Amnytas region and the conflict that's going on, without any aid from their established allies.

Since Zojja seems to be returning (which I'm actually not particularly excited about, she's been absent for so long that I really don't have an attachment to her as a character anymore. Maybe that'll change during the upcoming story.), I'd like to see her interact with the former members of Destiny's Edge, talk about her feelings regarding Eir's death etc. And, although I don't see her returning with a very large role since we've spent so much time with her during the Elder Dragon saga, I'd like to see some interaction between Taimi and Zojja. IIRC, they've only ever interacted with each other off-screen, so it would be cool to see what their dynamic is like.

As far as other characters go, I think I'd like to see Livia return. I feel like she fits the theme of the expansion pack (ancient magic, powerful mages, seers?) very well. If Amnytas is a sort of reflection of Tyria below, we could potentially see some characters from GW1 return as reflections of their past selves. I feel like Livia could be a great addition to the team, if we do meet any familiar faces.

• Like 3