Krytan Medium Armor Skin... WHEN?!!

It's been since January 2022 that the Krytan Medium Armor Skin was last in the Black Lion store. Well over a year and a half. WHEN will it return?

And while you're at it, I've also been waiting FOREVER for the Savage Scale; Viper's Medium; Phoenix Light, the Crescent Canoe; Mini Snow Flurry Dragon; Sylph & Tanglewood Wings Gliders Exotic Breeds; and, Eternal Crossings & Desert Racer Mount Adoptions.

It's money left on the table.

• Like 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

I hope you aren't using the Wiki to determine when these items were last in the Gem Store, as the Wiki is only updated when a player deigns to do so.  From the Wiki (Information icon on Gem Store histories):  As the history has to be updated manually, it might be incomplete. Caveat lector.

For a more accurate source of information, there is this thread:  https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/90-news-gemstore-items-newreturnedsales/?do=getNewComment

The Krytan Medium Armor (according to the Wiki) has been available from August through October, 2022, if not more recently,
from the Black Lion Statuette vendor.  🤷‍♂️

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I hope you aren't using the Wiki to determine when these items were last in the Gem Store, as the Wiki is only updated when a player deigns to do so.  From the Wiki (Information icon on Gem Store histories):  As the history has to be updated manually, it might be incomplete. Caveat lector.

For a more accurate source of information, there is this thread:  https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/90-news-gemstore-items-newreturnedsales/?do=getNewComment

The Krytan Medium Armor (according to the Wiki) has been available from August through October, 2022, if not more recently,
from the Black Lion Statuette vendor.  🤷‍♂️

My question wasn't aimed nit-picking player feedback. I'm asking WHEN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TheOuroborus.6387
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TheOuroborus.6387 said:

I  really should know better than to EVER come to forums.

A question like this is problematic, as it's very unlikely that you will get an official response from anet, and players can't help, as it's not allowed to talk about unofficial sources that may exist.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheOuroborus.6387 said:

It's been since January 2022 that the Krytan Medium Armor Skin was last in the Black Lion store. Well over a year and a half. WHEN will it return?

And while you're at it, I've also been waiting FOREVER for the Savage Scale; Viper's Medium; Phoenix Light, the Crescent Canoe; Mini Snow Flurry Dragon; Sylph & Tanglewood Wings Gliders Exotic Breeds; and, Eternal Crossings & Desert Racer Mount Adoptions.

It's money left on the table.

slight correction:
the armor was last on sale in the Gem store December 31st 2022