toughness from eternal champion

Sailorz.5426

1 hour ago, Aaron.1294 said:

@Sailorz.5426after it got reworked 300 toughness was removed. Old eternal champ had 300 toughness boom.

it got removed due to -300 toughness not being a thing anymore and I think it's pretty obvious.

Also, it didn't give toughness for these 5 months. :I

ok now you are legit gaslighting. Why are you being so WEIRD over this??????? It did give 300 toughness both in game effect and on tooltip these past 5 months, multiple warrior mains i've talked to who actually play the game have said the same thing. I saw it with my own eyes LAST WEEK. Anyway, I'm just not going to respond to you anymore, gaslighting is toxic, and i dont know why you are acting like that, its honestly just weird.

6 hours ago, Sailorz.5426 said:

ok now you are legit gaslighting. Why are you being so WEIRD over this??????? It did give 300 toughness both in game effect and on tooltip these past 5 months, multiple warrior mains i've talked to who actually play the game have said the same thing. I saw it with my own eyes LAST WEEK. Anyway, I'm just not going to respond to you anymore, gaslighting is toxic, and i dont know why you are acting like that, its honestly just weird.

If it was there, then it was not supposed to have been there for some months now as their rework was meant to remove it along with the toughness penalty for entering Berserk mode.

• Thanks 1