If someone have Legendary runes, they didn't buy Soto,

4 hours ago, Acheron.1580 said:

It already has the stat bonus, so it won't get any compensation. Scholar will most likely simply "lose", where anything that had no stat bonus will gain a new one. As far as we know condition and boon durations still count as "stats", as well as 25% movement speed, maaaaaybe +10% max health. There's a few runes that technically have 2 6-piece bonuses because they have stats + an effect and I'm pretty sure they are just going to lose the bonus effect without compensation. I don't think % damage will be a stat because it would wildly shift the meta to any rune that has it.

Why would you use scholar when you can slot in rune of the berserker 6th slot that is atm flat 5% stike, 5% condi damage and no 90% health condition.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Why would you use scholar when you can slot in rune of the berserker 6th slot that is atm flat 5% stike, 5% condi damage and no 90% health condition.

They won't be as is, they'll have different triggers. Keep in mind Thief went from +10% for flanking to +1% for 6s, up to 5 stacks, when hitting with a weapon skill that has a cooldown/cost.

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

honestly this is the reason i use Infiltration; i'd rather have +10% for the last half of an encounter, than +7% as long as my healer is doing their job 😉

• Like 1