We no longer get 2 gold automatically for doing dailies, we have to 'buy' it?

4 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Ooh, I'd like to know that, too! 👍

It'll probably be the same as when a festival comes out; so you'll want to do the dailies Monday night (US time) so that Tuesday afternoon when the expansion hits you can do your dailies for the AA before the reset on Tuesday.

9 hours ago, Sjentra.3409 said:

It'll probably be the same as when a festival comes out; so you'll want to do the dailies Monday night (US time) so that Tuesday afternoon when the expansion hits you can do your dailies for the AA before the reset on Tuesday.

Not gonna happen. I am definitely going to collect my last (?) Chest of Loyalty. 😄

• Confused 2

This new daily system has to be one of the worst additions/changes to the game that I've ever seen. Others may like it, and that's fine. To each their own and all that. But for me and my small circle of friends that play this game casually (sometimes less than an hour a day) this ruins it for us, especially for me. I've been slowly doing my dailies for months now, logging in, doing my three objectives and getting my two gold. Then doing a small grand chest run through Echovald wilds and getting Jade Runestones to sell on the auction house. My girlfriend and my other friend would come along and we'd all have a good time. We'd spend 30-45 minutes in game, get 5-10 gold, and log out. Maybe work on an achievement if we feel like it. But we'd do it TOGETHER and be done with it. Great return for the small amount of time we'd commit to the game. 

That's now gone. 

With the new Wizard's Vault and new daily system, we all have different dailies. So instead of going off together and doing our dailies together, we have to do 9 different missions in different areas of the map. Frankly I have no interest in whatever can be redeemed in the Wizard Vault. I just want to log in, do the dailies with my friends, and log back out. That is now no longer possible. My friend has already said he no longer has an interest in logging in to the game, and myself and my girlfriend were excited to play the expansion, but no longer. 

Ok, rant done. You all can flame me or whatever, I don't care. I just needed to get this off my chest. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Crimson.9823 said:

im so pissed  he 2 gold you get fom doing the dailys is gone now . i wish they would add the 2 gold back in for do the 3 dailys i really big let down

its make me feal like i dont want to play any more

You... get more than 2 gold for doing dailies, if you spend the AA you get from the daily chest in the shop. You get 1 gold from the daily chest. On top of that, you get 65 AA from the chest and achievements together. The first 90 gold bags you buy cost 6 AA, so you could technically get 11 gold for your first few dailies. After that, it appears that there is no cap on the gold bags that cost 30 AA, so that is a minimum of 3 gold per daily, if you use AA only on gold.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1