Please remove Senuqa and Silent Surf from the daily rotation

Shiyo.3578

These are strikes, not fractals. They don't belong in the daily rotation clogging it up and giving the same rewards as the other 15 fractals while being 3x longer and 10x harder.

Place them somewhere else with their own dailies or in strikes. They make fractals worse by being a possible daily.

Also stop adding fractals and create a new form of content with a new progression system and rewards. Fractals were completed and perfect - every new fractal you've added since deepstone has only made the content worse due to a huge difficulty spike and length increase.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 15
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Shiyo.3578 said:

These are strikes, not fractals. They don't belong in the daily rotation clogging it up and giving the same rewards as the other 15 fractals while being 3x longer and 10x harder.

Place them somewhere else with their own dailies or in strikes. They make fractals worse by being a possible daily.

Also stop adding fractals and create a new form of content with a new progression system and rewards. Fractals were completed and perfect - every new fractal you've added since deepstone has only made the content worse due to a huge difficulty spike and length increase.

How do you figure they're strikes? They are not similar to strikes in almost any way. Strikes only have one (boss) encounter whereas fractals have many. Strikes land you at the boss immediately (except shiverpeaks), while fractals tell a bit of a story.

Granted, the later fractals have a bit higher boss health and maybe some more mechanics than earlier fractals, but that's consistent with the power creep that's happened since the first fractals.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Lol. I actually like Sunqua and Silent Surf. The normal mode versions aren't that hard. They're easy enough when you've practiced them a bit. Some people just refuse to get better at the game. As for being long, Sunqua is much quicker and more fun once you've learned the CM, so you can consider that. Hopefully Silent Surf will be a bit quicker (and less buggy) after the update. Calling the newer fractals a "huge difficulty spike" is an exaggeration IMO.

• Like 2

I can understand the bugged Silent Surf, but whats wrong with Sunqua? It's a normal fractal and if you do it on CM it is shorter than most since you start at last boss. I love when fractals with CM's are daily coz I can finish my run faster. So it is a big no no from me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

On 8/21/2023 at 12:59 AM, Zohane.7208 said:

How do you figure they're strikes? They are not similar to strikes in almost any way. Strikes only have one (boss) encounter whereas fractals have many. Strikes land you at the boss immediately (except shiverpeaks), while fractals tell a bit of a story.

Granted, the later fractals have a bit higher boss health and maybe some more mechanics than earlier fractals, but that's consistent with the power creep that's happened since the first fractals.

its pretty much been proven by the community that silent surf was a strike mission, and even the item it drops required green shards to change the stats on. they've now nerfed the challenge mote health but i think the normal mode health is still twice that of cairne, a raid boss?

its still miserable and likely always will be without a rework.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134

On 8/23/2023 at 1:03 PM, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

its pretty much been proven by the community that silent surf was a strike mission, and even the item it drops required green shards to change the stats on. they've now nerfed the challenge mote health but i think the normal mode health is still twice that of cairne, a raid boss?

its still miserable and likely always will be without a rework.

Its miserable with its bugs, other than that its fast and honestly an easy cm at this point how they overnerfed it