Wizard's Vault Question

3 hours ago, suialthor.7164 said:

My 4th is log in which is automatic.  Are people getting 4 tasks and non of them includes the log in?

everyone gets different daily, weekly and Specials..... So if my Hubby are different from mine then I just lost my best partner to play the game with..... I straight up asked for my money back I don't want the expansion 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Adzekul.3104 said:

If I selected a game mode and want to remove it, how do I do this? How long do I have to wait?

I selected all, for no really good reason, and am really not so keen on PvP, especially tonight with limited game time to claim all 4 dailies (I have a WvW raid coming up soon).

I get the impression I am stuck for the day, which feels super bad.

select what, where? 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Adzekul.3104 said:

If I selected a game mode and want to remove it, how do I do this? How long do I have to wait?

I selected all, for no really good reason, and am really not so keen on PvP, especially tonight with limited game time to claim all 4 dailies (I have a WvW raid coming up soon).

I get the impression I am stuck for the day, which feels super bad.

nope you stuck with it, bad system design.

• Like 4

One one character/account I selected just PvE and I only have 7 weekly tasks. On another I made a different selection and I have 8 Weekly tasks. That is 40 points I can't earn per week compared to someone else?!

Anyone else notice this before I make a separate thread/ticket?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, suialthor.7164 said:

There is a gear icon to the left of daily in the vault.  Not sure if the daily's reflect changes the next day or next week.

I am really not liking the "here is 3 tasks" instead of choose 3 tasks form various game modes.  This is incredibly bad.   Finding a few tasks I don't mind or enjoy is good.  Having no alternatives to tasks that I find absolutely miserable is not fun.

Tks.  Wow that was well hidden. 🙂

• Confused 1

I have to agree with everyone! This is awful! So bad that I've logged in and posted my first reply to a forum topic 😞
I have been playing solo for 10 years, I don't belong to a guild, I don't do PvP or WvW, and as an ol' geezer, I literally can't do most of the jumping puzzles! But I could log on every day and usually find something I could do to get my daily completionist and my 2 g. Now, I doubt that I will be able to complete it even once a week. What a step backwards! ArenaNet, this needs to be fixed ASAP. At least give us some choices 🤮

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

On 8/22/2023 at 10:14 AM, Firebird Gomer.9563 said:

I have 1 login 1 wvwvw 1 pvp and 1 pve for a map that I cant get to yet..... No other choices and you have to do 4 and not three like the old system.... Stupid and a lack of respecting players time.

You had to login plus do three dailies before too. Some of the current iterations are significantly faster than the old dailies as well. Camp capturer now requires only one camp vs the two in the old system. Dodge three attacks can be completed in one second.

Still, I am displeased with the lack of choice....but login and do three tasks to complete your dailies is essentially the same as before.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ashen.2907 said:

You had to login plus do three dailies before too. Some of the current iterations are significantly faster than the old dailies as well. Camp capturer now requires only one camp vs the two in the old system. Dodge three attacks can be completed in one second.

Still, I am displeased with the lack of choice....but login and do three tasks to complete your dailies is essentially the same as before.

Except..... I want to do PvP Daily's and I want to do WvW Weeklies.... Problem is I can't choose to do that... I can choose to do both but it gives me no choice instead it gives me a mix.... and that is a problem.

Actually you didn't have to do daily's you just could login in and get a reward... Which I am glad they have changed..... But the lack of choice is a major problem.

• Like 2

This system desperately needs an extra option or two on the dailies. If they don't want us getting extra rewards, just lock out the extras after 4 are completed.

And keeping that limited to just 4 with multiple game modes selected means that I will never be seeing WvW or PvP dailies. I don't want to do WvW daily, but I would occasionally go in and get a daily or two done. So good job removing an incentive for PvE players to try engaging with other modes. Now we're not even going to be seeing them in our daily lists to remind us that they exist and have rewards for us.

I also noticed that for some reason, if you do have multiple game modes selected there are 8 weekly options to get 6/6 completed. But with only PvE selected, that is reduced to 7.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Firebird Gomer.9563 said:

Except..... I want to do PvP Daily's and I want to do WvW Weeklies.... Problem is I can't choose to do that... I can choose to do both but it gives me no choice instead it gives me a mix.... and that is a problem.

Actually you didn't have to do daily's you just could login in and get a reward... Which I am glad they have changed..... But the lack of choice is a major problem.

I didnt respond to a post about choices. I responded to a post about the number of dailies. I dont know what change you are glad for as a reward for logging in has been present all along.

I have commented about my disatisfaction with the loss of player choice in the daily system on multiple occasions. I think that the rewards, with some exceptions, are better but the method of acquisition are significantly worse.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2