Secrets of the Obscure: Act 1 Reader of Notes achievement bugged

Hiya,

During "Hell Breaks Loose" while following Zojja you are tasked to find a letter and field notes to read them for the achievement. Found both of them, but reading them does not credit towards the achievement, causing this achievement to be bugged and thus the Act 1 Mastery can't be completed. I found them both, reading them does nothing. Replaying the instance does not fix the issue either.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Allyss.6713 said:

Hiya,

During "Hell Breaks Loose" while following Zojja you are tasked to find a letter and field notes to read them for the achievement. Found both of them, but reading them does not credit towards the achievement, causing this achievement to be bugged and thus the Act 1 Mastery can't be completed. I found them both, reading them does nothing. Replaying the instance does not fix the issue either.

I thought too, that this was a bug, but it isn't. Both collectibles are in a later instance.

Spoiler

Mother of Stars

Collectible hints:

Spoiler

Letter: before the water
Field report: after the water on a ledge. use a mount or jump down from stairs

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, HighlyCaffeinated.4176 said:

Even with the hint, I still can't find the letter. There is nothing to interact with, and I've been in the instance almost an hour just looking

I found the letter is at the beginning of the instance, in the library at left, but I can't find the field notes 😞 

Edit: Never mind, I just found it at the tower 😛

Edited by Pucho.2764

Found only one and thought "either bugged and I did not find the other one" (cause it did not track the first one) or it is later in another instance. So I stopped worrying to either get something about it in the patch notes - or noticing this again in another story instance later.