Legendary Starter Kit feedback

23 hours ago, Witch of Doom.5739 said:

Please don't give up on Nevermore.  Yes, it's a ton of work/harvesting/collection, but it's a great LW.  I'm an absolute LW hog and have crafted six from scratch over the years, plus a couple more where I bought the precursor and crafted the rest.

I got multipe (crafted) precursors ready for legendary transformation.  Sadly, I'll probably never manage to get most of them in to legendary stuff, even though I have every single material needed, but 1.  That horrible GoB.  I don't mind grinding for stuff (otherwise I'd never have created all those precursors :p), but I do loathe WvW so much,  I prefer to let those precursors rot in my bank...  WvW is not grinding, it's SM.

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Link.6157 said:

If you buy this starter kit, do you think they will still let us buy the next one for other legendaries? This item almost seems to good and cheap to be true.

I'm also curious if this is one per account or next refresh you'll be able to get one more. It's like 500G you are getting right there, but this will drop precursor price significantly on TP if can be bought often. If one per account I would wait for another legendary, otherwise I will get one of this.

@Rubi Bayer.8493 can we get any clarification on this?

• 2 weeks later...