Relic Effects

Sadly ANet did not bother to write detailed patch-notes about the relics and their new effects. As I need this myself, I just typed down every of the new sigils from the three relic chests every player gets. I know the wiki-authors already have an article to each of them. But there is no overview where I can compare all of them at once. I'm going to copy/paste the link to a couple of boards, feel free to do the same. As I typed them down manually, there is a risk that I made a typo. Here we go:

-
SURVIVAL
-

Relic of the Water
-> Cleanse a condition from yourself and nearby allies after using a healing skill. (Cooldown: 20 Seconds)

Relic of the Warrior
-> Weapon swap reacharge time is reduced by 25 %.

Relic of Speed
-> Increase movement speed by 66 % when under the effect of swiftness.

Relic of Resistance
-> Gain resistance for 5 seconds after using an elite skill. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of Evasion
-> Gain vigor for 5 seconds after evading an attack. (Cooldown: 1 Second)

Relic of the Defender
-> Heal for 5 % of your maximum health after blocking an attack. If you block again within 5 seconds, you heal 1 % less each time down to a minimum of 1 %. (Cooldown: 1 Second)

Relic of the Chronomancer
-> Gain quickness when you use a well skill.

Relic of the Centaur
-> Gain stability when you use a healing skill. (Cooldown: 20 Seconds)

-
SUPPORT
-

Relic of the Zephyrite
-> Summon crystals that apply protection and resolution to allies after using an elite skill. Crystal duration scales with the recharge of the used skill. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of the Trooper
-> Remove a condition from affected allies after using a shout skill.

Relic of the Pack
-> Grant superspeed to nearby allies after using an elite skill. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of the Monk
-> Increase healing effectiveness to allies by 1 % for 3 seconds after granting a boon to an ally (up to a maximum of 10 stacks). (Cooldown: 1 Second)

Relic of Mercy
-> Revive allies 20 % faster and with 30 % more health.

Relic of the Herald
-> Gain 15 concentration for 3 seconds after granting a boon to an ally (up to a maximum of 10 stacks).

Relic of the Flock
-> Grant barrier to yourself and nearby allies after you use a healing skill. (Cooldown: 10 Seconds)

Relic of the Firebrand
-> Upon using the final charge of a mantra skill, gain 20 % boon duration for that effect and for 4 seconds after.

Relic of Dwayna
-> Regeneration you apply is 20 % more effective.

Relic of Durability
-> Gain protection and regeneration after using a healing skill. (Cooldown: 15 seconds)

Relic of Antitoxin
-> Outgoing condition cleanses remove an additional condition. This can only affect an ally once every 5 seconds.

Relic of Leadership
-> Convert up to 3 conditions into boons on nearby allies after using an elite skill. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

-
POWER
-

Relic of the Weaver
-> Upon using a stance skill, gain 10 % strike damage for 4 seconds. (Cooldown: 8 Seconds)

Relic of the Thief
-> Upon striking an enemy with a weapon skill that has a recharge or resource cost, gain 1 % strike damage for 6 seconds, up to a maximum of 5 stacks, and refresh duration of all stacks to 6 seconds.

Relic of Fireworks
-> Upon dealing strike damage using a weapon skill with a recharge time of 20 seconds or more, gain 10 % strike damage for 6 seconds. Refreshes duration on stack.

Relic of the Dragonhunter
-> Enemies hit by your trap skills become hunted by you, increasing your strike damage and condition duration against them by 10 % for 5 seconds.

Relic of the Deadeye
-> Gain 10 % strike damage for 8 seconds when you use a cantrip skill.

Relic of the Daredevil
-> After dodge rolling in combat or evading an attack, your next attack is guaranteed to be a critical hit. (Cooldown: 1 Second)

Relic of the Citadel
-> After using an elite skill, call down an artillery strike on the skill target or nearest enemy that inflicts stun. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of the Brawler
-> Gain 10 % strike damage for 4 seconds when granting protection or resolution to yourself. (Cooldown: 8 Seconds)

-
CONDITIONS
-

Relic of the Sunless
-> Using an elite skill summons a pool on the target enemy that inflicts poison and cripple. Pool duration scales with the recharge of the elite skill. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of the Scourge
-> Upon applying barrier to an ally, gain 1.5 % condition duration for 6 seconds, up to a maximum of 10 stacks, and refresh duration of all stacks to 6 seconds. (Cooldown: 1 Second)

Relic of the Reaper
-> Chill nearby enemies after executing a shout skill.

Relic of Nightmare
-> After using an elite skill, send forth a nightmare pulse that inflicts fear and poison on nearby enemies. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of the Necromancer
-> Fear you inflict causes foes to move 50 % slower.

Relic of the Mirage
-> Inflict torment for 6 seconds upon successfully evading an attack. (Cooldown: 1 Second)

Relic of the Krait
-> After using an elite skill, emit a wave of corruption that inflicts damaging conditions. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of the Ice
-> After using an elite skill, launch icicles at nearby enemies that inflict chilled. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of Aristocracy
-> Gain 3 % condition duration for 8 seconds when inflicting weakness or vulnerability on a foe, up to a maximum of 5 stacks. (Cooldown: 1 Second)

Relic of the Afflicted
-> Create a Death Nova at a foe's location upon their defeat that inflicts poison and bleeding. (Cooldown: 10 Seconds)

The relic-recipes are available at the crafting-profession vendors in the towns. However, I found two more relics which can be purchased, but happen to be excluded from the chest.

Relic of the Adventurer
-> Gain 50 % Endurance after using a healing skill. (Cooldown: 20 Seconds)

Relic of the Cavalier
-> Grant yourself aegis, quickness, swiftness, resistance, and might when striking an enemy with your mount's engage skill.

The following relics are from the Heroic's Notary Vendor (WvW):

Relic of the Fractal
-> When you inflict bleeding on an enemy with 6 or more stacks of bleeding, also inflict burning and torment. (Cooldown: 20 Seconds)

Relic of Akeem
-> When you disable an enemy that is afflicted by 5 or more stacks of confusion or torment, inflict confusion and torment on enemies around the target. (Cooldown: 10 Seconds)

Relic of the Astral Ward
-> Gain a signet of the Astral Ward after using a signet skill. Using a signet skill while this signet is active consumes it to remove conditions from nearby allies and grant them resistance.

Relic of Cerus
-> Upon using an elite skill, summon an Eye of Cerus that emits a rotating line attack, dealing damage and converting boons into conditions. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of Dagda
-> After using an elite skill, fire a projectile at the target or nearest enemy that damages and inflicts conditions. Damage scales with the recharge of the elite skill. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Relic of Isgarren
-> After evading an enemy's attack, place the Eye of Isgarren on them for 6 seconds. You gain 10 % strike damage and condition duration against enemies with the Eye of Isgarren.

Relic of Lyhr
-> Upon healing an ally, shield up to four allies for 5 seconds, redirecting half of any strike damage they take to yourself. Allies may be shielded again 10 seconds after a prior shield expires, and they may only be protected by one shield at a time.

Relic of Mabon
-> Upon applying might while in combat, gain Mabon's Strength for 8 seconds. At 10 stacks, your might stacks become 25 % stronger for 8 seconds, after which you lose all might and Mabon's Strength.

Relic of Peitha
-> After shadowstepping or using a deception skill, fire a blade at a nearby enemy after a short delay, applying torment and increasing your next strike's damage against that target. (Cooldown: 4 Seconds)

Relic of the Unseen Invasion
-> Grant yourself and nearby allies superspeed for 2 seconds when you enter or exit stealth. (Cooldown: 5 Seconds)

Relic of Vass
-> After using a healing or elixir skill, your next 3 weapon strikes inflict poison. (Cooldown: 10 Seconds)

Relic of the Wizard's Tower
-> After using an elite skill, shield yourself with a projectile-reflecting barrier while summoning a wave that pulls enemies toward you. (Cooldown: 30 Seconds)

Edited by HnRkLnXqZ.1870
updated with more relics
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

"Relic of Fireworks
-> Upon dealing strike damage using a weapon skill with a recharge time of 20 seconds or more, gain 10 % strike damage for 6 seconds. Refreshes duration on stack."

None of my Engineer rifle skills have 20 second recharge times. Highest is 18 seconds I believe. None of the Power set are all that attractive or even functional for my Engineer.

• Like 1

Relic of Antitoxin
-> Outgoing condition cleanses remove an additional condition. This can only affect an ally once every 5 seconds.

Thx, was looking for that one.

The ally line is confusing though.

edit: no replacement for the scholar rune bonus as it seems

Edited by Lucy.3728

9 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

"Relic of Fireworks
-> Upon dealing strike damage using a weapon skill with a recharge time of 20 seconds or more, gain 10 % strike damage for 6 seconds. Refreshes duration on stack."

None of my Engineer rifle skills have 20 second recharge times. Highest is 18 seconds I believe. None of the Power set are all that attractive or even functional for my Engineer.

It does work with Hammer..  Thunderclap alongside of freeze and poison grenade are able to keep it up for 18 seconds.  Under alacrity that is permanent