Moment of silence for our daily 2gp

Deadmoose.6594

16 minutes ago, oujiboardspamname.1932 said:

Wait for real? I have like 10k of those bitches I hope they're discontinued. Selling pvp pots for hall 1g each

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Potion_of_PvP_Reward

discontinued

I used to just assume anet hated us, good on them for finally letting pvp players know for sure. This isn't going to do the bone-dry population any favors, can tell you that right now. What's even the point of unranked now?

21 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Potion_of_PvP_Reward

discontinued

I used to just assume anet hated us, good on them for finally letting pvp players know for sure. This isn't going to do the bone-dry population any favors, can tell you that right now. What's even the point of unranked now?

Tbf there is no point in unranked after hitting r20

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, yorkey.4215 said:

Wait can't you just unselect the other modes on the vault screen and have the dailies all be PVP? Y'all just missing this?

Yes and no. While you can unselect objectives, you cannot set it to the same categories. And since I checked since I was looking forward to this.

4 hours ago, bruakumfd.4817 said:

Yes and no. While you can unselect objectives, you cannot set it to the same categories. And since I checked since I was looking forward to this.

I picked wvw only, got dialy/weekly as wvw only, done in a few hours weekly

If you selected pvp/pve/wvw as I did on another acct, it will stay with you until refresh happens (it warns you about it smh)

Edited by semak.7481
  • Like 1

You get 1g for daily, and token to spend for other things, i think thats fine.

You can still use those potions, just not hoard them anymore.

Also you get extra reward track progress on rank up chest, so we lost only the option to hoard them and use them when we wanted.

Deselect WvW and PvE, and its like the same. Though i will miss the option to mix easy dailies 😛

15 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

As the title suggests, please take a moment to bow your head and remember the good old days of raking in that daily 2gp. Never again will we have such a luxury, as they want us to do dreaded pve activities now.

Who cares about 2g? Just some silly PvE players . . . but that is what will actually kill PvP: there is NO reason for PvE/WvW players to go play PvP. And PvP had such high population before, it can take it, right?

New daily system is designed to officially remove PvP as a game mode.

• Like 1

Potions you already have can still be used. Recipes for GH upgrades that required PvP potions has been changed to not need them any longer.

From the patch notes:

Potions of WvW Rewards and Potions of PvP Reward are no longer obtainable by players.

• Any potions that players currently possess can still be consumed.
  • Recipes for guild hall upgrades requiring the potions have been changed.
  • Instant reward track progress granted through the WvW skirmish reward track has been increased.
  • Instant reward track progress has been added to PvP rank-up chests, starting at rank 30.

I think they did this so players cant just hoard the potions to instantly finish a newly added reward track.

As for dailies:

If you select only PvP dailies you will get only PvP daily and weekly quests in the vault. You get 1 gold for completing the dailies and 45 Astral Acclaim. You can buy up to 90 gold for 6 AA each and then they cost 30 for 1 gold. If gold is all you want you can get 8,5 gold per day with the new system. You can also get gifts for legendary weapons, mystic coins, build storage expansion, mount skins, mystic clovers, obsidian shards, ascended gear, and much, much more. In other words - pretty kitten good and way more than what you previously got.

1 hour ago, deathdealer.2197 said:

I mean if you want to but there is no practical reason to pick unranked over ranked. The reasons to play unranked over ranked is mostly to avoid ragers, but tbf no one should give a kitten about them or their rating.

Yes, that is a good reason I feel. Prefer fun over sweat, me, and I don't have any care for the rewards.

Usually just pop in, grab the dailies, and hop off to play something better. Was blessed to know some who did the same.

Looking at the new dailies, they not bad by any means, but idk, seems kinda pointless. People gonna blow that new currency on mystic coins and t6 mats and the TP value is going to go right down. Mystic coins already down 50s in the first day.

It seems like with these new dailies people are going to be doing more to ultimately earn less and without the pvp pots reward tracks are going to be a lot slower. Tons they could do to improve PvP, but this ain't it.

21 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Yes, that is a good reason I feel. Prefer fun over sweat, me, and I don't have any care for the rewards.

Usually just pop in, grab the dailies, and hop off to play something better. Was blessed to know some who did the same.

Looking at the new dailies, they not bad by any means, but idk, seems kinda pointless. People gonna blow that new currency on mystic coins and t6 mats and the TP value is going to go right down. Mystic coins already down 50s in the first day.

It seems like with these new dailies people are going to be doing more to ultimately earn less and without the pvp pots reward tracks are going to be a lot slower. Tons they could do to improve PvP, but this ain't it.

Oh dont get me wrong I wouldnt set a one step into the direction of ranked if we could get ascended shards through normal queu. But I want some gear 😢 and perhaps if I continue to play long enough get a legendary armor set. But as for climbing the ladder - zero kittens. I even tried dropping to silver but im hard stuck in g1 t-t