I want to buy it but..

dont buy it. wait till they fix everything they broke. there are several discussions on what they broke on the forums right now. i suggest reading up on that first and if you are ok with that then buy.

Edited by Terek.8923
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

As others have said, it's best to wait and enjoy the current content, especially if you haven't completed everything you wanted to do.  I would say the people that can wait 6 months - 1 year will get the most satisfaction from the new content release system.  This isn't an XPAC in the traditional sense, this is a quarterly content update (but they want the full xpac cost from us up front to help fund the rest of the xpac). 

• Like 2

I really don't understand any of this, But Thank you, I cant figure out how to do these dailies now, I don't want to play anymore if my Husband and I cant do our dailies together, I am disappointed in the decision they have made, I personally feel Like they should have kept our dailies and turned the wizards volley into a bonus for those that want to grind for the Astral Acclaim token for the wizards vault.

• Confused 1

So if you have friends and plan on playing with them don't plan on doing dailies with them

IT'S OFFICAIL... I CAN'T PLAY WITH MY HUSBAND IN DOING DAILIES 😞  They gave my husband I different dailies, I think I am straight up done with GW2, I can't even finish my dailies for WvW which is defender, While my husband has capture a sentry.... what is wrong with you Arenanet..... I don't have time to do that stuff I had tried to play for a hour Defending and got no results.. Now I am in horrible pain from sitting here 😞  

and I have the dumb daily adventure to my dailies today why???? I refuse to do it..... so much for gaining points for the wizards vault.

WHY? why would you change dailies to were everyone's is different?

Why would you keep us from playing with our guild or friends in trying to do dailies together?

Why didn't you give us a bigger option for our Dailies?

So this is How you really wanted the game to be, for those of us that don't have the time to miss out on dailies that you have picked for us and we have no choice in it??? Because you didn't even give us a option to even get to pick our dailies as before?

I really want to know why you have done this to us..... and I don't want any poor excuse from Them......

There is a few of us that run together or if someone needs help I am always there, but what's the point if if we can't get the same things done together?

I am totally saddened by this.... 

When they changed dailies way back in the day I refused to do them because of all of the traveling and it became really annoying, Now it's even worse and more annoying  

Edited by Rhapsody Dragonfly.5136
  • Confused 1