I'm determined.

Nabs.7391

I'm not a new player. I tend to play fast melee dps/tank in most other games. I've tried Warrior in the past and died....a lot....to stupid things.  I've got through to level 80 on a revenant, necro and ranger. 

But now is the time and I am determined to get a warrior to 80.  She dual wields axes!!!  (I love axes).  Still tossing up between a Norn or a Sylvari.  But.... axes!....and I've learnt how to dodge so I may get this done in the next 5-10 years.

Wish me luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome brother! I threw this together for you really quick to help out that survivability issue. You're of course welcome to tweak things and try other options. I left the runes empty as the build editor hasn't updated to the current runes yet. I recommend grabbing a toughness/vitality set though. Consider taking Relic of the Defender and Relic of the Ranger. Defender will let the Aegis from Banner of Defense, Mace 2, and Shield 5 heal you on block with a 1s CD. Shout heals and might healing, might on dodge and dodge food will help your survivability greatly. Just remember that you'll end up with lots of endurance so long as you aggressively play, so dodge frequently. Eviscerate with Might Makes Right and Building Momentum should be pumping lots of endurance for you.

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910
  • Like 2

On 8/23/2023 at 8:58 AM, Nabs.7391 said:

But now is the time and I am determined to get a warrior to 80.  She dual wields axes!!!  (I love axes).  Still tossing up between a Norn or a Sylvari.  But.... axes!....and I've learnt how to dodge so I may get this done in the next 5-10 years.

In 5-10 years?! By then you'll be teaching young warriors how to dual wield axes up to 80 in 5-10 days. 😁

Go hack them!

Edited by Sepher Yetzirah.4615
  • Like 1