Why Replace Features That Weren't Broken?

Like.. I do like the idea of SotO so far, but why replace Daily Logins and Dailies with something that is arguably worse? Why replace half the runes with the new relic system? It just feels like not a lot of thought was put in for either. I just don't get it, like, yeah, daily logins could have used an update but the new daily just feels like a massive downgrade.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Vexionous.4205 said:

Like.. I do like the idea of SotO so far, but why replace Daily Logins and Dailies with something that is arguably worse? Why replace half the runes with the new relic system? It just feels like not a lot of thought was put in for either. I just don't get it, like, yeah, daily logins could have used an update but the new daily just feels like a massive downgrade.

Multiple account owners used those accounts to passively build lots of wealth via the daily login rewards rather than swipe their credit card for gems thus hurting gem sales. Allegedly the dailies and weeklies now are really easy to finish, while overall giving more rewards, so these multiple account owners will continue to reap lots of wealth just less passively than before.