Valdhertz crypts (mini-dungeon) still bugged and is now a daily?

Terrible game design (having to complete all the daily objectives and not 3 out of X) and the unwillingness (or lack of ability) to solve bugs. I bet we will not get a response from Rubi on this one.

This just made me stop wanting to play the game for today. SotO made me like the game LESS, not because of the expansion part, but because of the stupid changes they made to core systems. Wizard's Vault could be more rewarding if you (could) do every daily and weekly, but they made the system less fun (read: very annoying).

Edited by Rose Solane.1027
I was wrong
  • Like 2

UX with the new daily system is awful. Please add more choices to the dailies again.
Wizard's Vault's core idea is amazing (getting rewards for actively playing, choosing what gamemode you want to prioritize, choosing rewards) but with current implementation it's incredibly frustrating.

• Like 3

I get it they dont have time to fix totally buged minidungeon for a YEAR !!! But why the hell are they putting it in a Daily ???!!!! They could use a doesnts of other dungeons, which are just fine. Since Soto came out I really enjoyed the new system, its first time doing daylies just by playing and looking forward to something (reward )yeah the choice is gone but on the other hand its much more easy to do them. (If they are not BUGED ofcourse 😄 )

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TopHatTurtle.7530 said:

This was probably just a mistake, which happens. But there needs to be more dailies per day so that we have the option, even just one additional daily would have alleviated this mistake.

Signed & stamped for agreement.

Have fun!

• Like 2