Completed A New Friend but unable to use skyscale [Merged]

Yesterday after i finished the Achievment "New Friend" i went to Tyria to try it out. I could not use the Skyscale it in Tyria. So i went back to Soto and i did some more events thinking that it just might take some time. After that i logged out. Today i cant even use the Skyscale in Soto. So i cant play anymore contend ther.

7 hours ago, LoboRaptorLo.2603 said:

You get both a Mini and a Skyscale Skin, just beware as it is PRICY, if you thought you could escape the 250g requirements...
(To be honest (also feedback for the devs), I do like the skin, BUT.... I had the expectation from the "blogpost" that finishing both Mastery Lines for the Skyscale would award the skin... not going to lie, seeing a complicated collection to receive it, I am dissapointed. And getting the skin after knowing how much of a sink it is going to be, is going to make it feel even less rewarding.)

Wait, so when you finish the collection you don't get the astral ward skin? Do you have to finish another collection? I understood that one finished the " A new friend" collection, if you already had the skyscale unlocked you get a skin. 

the first map is basically unplayable at this point not to mention going around all day just to finish the achievement which was one of the main selling points of this expansion for me.

and it has been a known issue for almost a full day now with no fix.

Not only did it not deliver on the promise of giving skyscale permanently it also locked us out of playing the new expansion as we are not even able to use it in the expansion map how is this not a priority fix. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Same thing with skyscale, didn't have original one and lost SoTo one after achievement. Just really cant understand how it wasn't tested at all before release since it was one of the main features of expansion, and seems like all who didn't have skyscale before have this issue. And now already 2 days since people started complaining about it - nothing is fixed. Could at least add some rental skyscale or other alternative so that we could proceed with SoTo, since this strange bug takes so much time to fix.

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Completed A New Friend but unable to use skyscale [Merged]

I just finished it to test it to see if it may of just been some people but yea.. nope skyscale went bye bye, I finished everything already so not a huge deal, but it being a massive point in the expansion I can see why some people would be suppppppeeer mad.

1 minute ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

There is! I do not have an exact time, but we are currently working to get a fix out today. 

My savior , I did it as a test subject and regret it now, but its fun sitting in the tower just watching people walk by for the past few hours.

Edited by HazD.7089
Mispelling
  • Like 3