I lost interest

I logged-in each day with the previous Dailies System.
Now, I lost interest, with that new non-flexible system.
I could pick a dialy from WvW / PVP / PVE from a bigger selection.
Bring that huge point back please.
Bonus point, to remove the forced going through the UI to click for the reward.
And BTW, I got the Weekly today, And I don't think I receive the Celebration item.
Thanks.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 3

I really didn't realize how much I appreciated the old system until they replaced it with this stuff. Most of my logins where to just relax through my dailies and chill through the parkour puzzles or whatever else my friends where doing, but without that chill  communal experience I really don't have any motivation to log in. It was also nice just doing random stuff and then getting your daily chest out of nowhere. 

• Like 21
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

seconding, thirding and whatnot. Seriously, what the hell with that?!

So you want to not have to click, and just add the currency, which caps at 1300.  Now you have to go look and you can not take hte currency if you're at or near the cap. If you just accept the currency, and you're at the cap, you lose it.  Seems to me, clicking it is better than losing it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, Vayne.8563 said:

So you want to not have to click, and just add the currency, which caps at 1300.  Now you have to go look and you can not take hte currency if you're at or near the cap. If you just accept the currency, and you're at the cap, you lose it.

and... You just described the whole problem with the new meme vault...

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

and... You just described the whole problem with the new meme vault...

Not a problem for me, I'm loving it. What's the problem exactly? They don't want people to stockpile huge amounts, so they limit you to 1300. I've already passed 1000, so spending it was a no brainer. But I can spend it on whatever I want. Gold, mystic coins, laurels. In my case, I chose a griffon skin. I'm not seeing a problem.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Vayne.8563 said:

So you want to not have to click, and just add the currency, which caps at 1300.  Now you have to go look and you can not take hte currency if you're at or near the cap. If you just accept the currency, and you're at the cap, you lose it.  Seems to me, clicking it is better than losing it.

Actually, they can treat it pretty much how it's treated now. If it would put you over 1300, you can't open it. Simple enough. But you should be able to just click a little shaky chest on the side of the screen the way we used to. Having to go into the Valut is an absolutely unneeded step.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, idpersona.3810 said:

Actually, they can treat it pretty much how it's treated now. If it would put you over 1300, you can't open it. Simple enough. But you should be able to just click a little shaky chest on the side of the screen the way we used to. Having to go into the Valut is an absolutely unneeded step.

Unless you're trying to stop people without 100 accounts from automating what they're doing.

• Like 2

On 8/24/2023 at 6:07 PM, TheArtOfMouts.7468 said:

I could pick a dialy from WvW / PVP / PVE from a bigger selection.
Bring that huge point back please.

Pretty sure they simply cannot.

The new system has been offloaded to the embedded chrome browser, it's why you have to click the top now just like the BL trade window.

The "in-game" achievement daily has been deleted and it can't come back,

as they cannot code reward currency into it.

The new "multicolored hair" devs are very likely just web designers, nothing more.

Likely also the reason why we can't have universal dailies anymore.

The old devs have probably been fired a while a go.

Edited by HawkMeister.4758
4 tha confuzed: WebDesigners can't code
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1