No Hero's Choice Chest After Amnytas Meta

Earlier today I did the Amnytas Meta for the first time, and the map failed to complete it. I then completed the meta twice, and did not receive a Hero's Choice Chest from either. (I did not get a chest from Skywatch Archipelago yesterday either, but that seems to be resolved now according to pinned topic)

yeah same here just did the meta and no box. i was in a map that did the meta earlier (i was hunting rifts) the meta failed. maybe there is some correlation between being on a map that fails the meta almost like it counts your first meta if u fail no box for u today if u win u get the box, not sure if there is anything to that but on the map i was on another person did not get there box and they had the same as me an earlier meta failed and now a completed one and no hero's choice box. 

hope it gets fixed soon not the biggest fan of wasting a half hour of already limited game time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

22 November now, bug is still there. Had it few days ago. Today aswell and twice this time, (since I didnt get anything at 17:00 I tried it at again 19:00, and again no loot (this last one could be that I already have done the event before and should had the hero's choice chest already)).

Participation doesnt matter.  U can do pre-event, every tower, attack tentacles and yoga with Dagda or just afk, till u can kill the eyes. Bug occurs in both situations.

This bug is very annoying since most ppl do this event for the Hero's choice chest. No chest = waste of time. :(

Please fix this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today we were in Amnytas doing rifts, and the meta popped up. We decided to do it. I participated the entire way through the event, and had many bouncy chests at the end. None of them had the Amnytas Hero's Choice Chest. I only received the Amnytas hoard.  It was the first and only time I was on the map that day. I did not participate in the meta earlier, nor I was there for a failed one.

This is third time this has happened to me. It is profoundly frustrating.

Edited by MrsPimmers.5904

• 2 months later...