Let's Solve the Knowledge of the Elders achievement! [Possible Spoilers?]

So I'm on the step Greater Understanding that is telling me to take the Seer Artifact to Someone Knowledgeable About Seers. I have tried talking to the NPC in Arah, Isgarren himself, and Historian Tranton in the Durmand Priory library to no avail. I also don't seem to have the artifact in my inventory. Either I need to have the item in my inventory for the dialogue to work with these NPCs, the achievements are bugged, or there is another NPC somewhere that knows about Seers that I haven't found yet. Has anyone progressed further than me on this achievement, or perhaps has any idea of what other NPCs might know about the Seers?

• Confused 1

It IS Historian Tranton, but I have a friend who does not have the required dialouge option to complete the achievement with him, while myself and another friend do. We suspect it has something to do with the Burden of Choice questline conflicting. So sadly you might be blocked there until they fix it, but yep, you were correct and it is Tranton.

Edited by vestige.2014
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, my guildie who was missing the dialogue option also finished Burden, while anyone we know who didn't do Burden could see the option. So far that seems to be the case w/ everyone we each knew also working on it.

Either way, Trenton is 100% the NPC needed, and I suspect the issue is that people are assuming he's not (like OP) based upon the option not showing up. Here's hoping it's fixed soon for everyone!

Edited by vestige.2014
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep, stuck here as well. Did the Burden of Choice looong time ago, don't know why that would have anything to do with it.

At the moment, Tranton just asks the commander how he feels (shadowstone related)

Edited by Blood.7254
  • Like 2

The seer's artifact is found in a room two levels below Isgarren's quarters, will be on the table in the back right. Tranton in the durmand priory is correct npc and if you haven't done the burden of choice achievement it works fine. The rest of the collection is really easy 

Spoiler

Speak to Sidony in bloodstone caves in Bramble Pass in straits of devastation, the you have to defeat The Shatterer, claw of jormag and tequatl then return to sidony.

• 3 weeks later...