Weekly "Defeat 100 Enemies under an enhancement effect" broken [Merged]

You need the killing strike to have it counted I noticed yesterday, when I had a killing under food daily. I also noted that white environment mobs count as well.

Edit: and iguess it must be a killing strike, not a kill by ticking condie. (Probably they used the same code as for the weapon masteries achievements)

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Dayra.7405 said:

You need the killing strike to have it counted I noticed yesterday, when I had a killing under food daily. I also noted that white environment mobs count as well.

Edit: and iguess it must be a killing strike, not a kill by ticking condie. (Probably they used the same code as for the weapon masteries achievements)

Still seems like a bug given that this game has always been against kill stealing, and instead gives everyone credit for participation. Unless anet deliberately abandoned that idea for these objectives… That would be a sad step in the wrong direction.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

There were many of us killing Awakened early this morning and I, and I assume others, finished our Weekly within 3 hours of the reset (Killing Awakened/Enhancement took about 1/2 hour; the longest thing was waiting for Shatterer).  Enhancement included.  It probably needs the killing strike, but lots of players around didn't seem to hamper getting the achievement.  🤷‍♂️

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

Wanted to do this in the palace in Desolation - that was too croweded. So I am in Kourna now. I noticed I didn't get any counts at an event at a cannon. Thought the event mobs would not counted and went to the south. Confirmed with no other players hitting the mobs. (Since people for the achievement when having to be affected by a buff reported that you need to last hit a mob.)

It seems like the inquest do not count for me - while others count. (Not sure if there weren't any other non-inquest that also did not count. The inquest for sure to not count though.)

Possibly that they count as "inquest" for the mob category? Would not be in line with other stuff where such stuff as awakened, mordrem, risen - always counts at that category not as any other that the mob might belong to if it was "normal".

• Sad 1

• Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to Weekly "Defeat 100 Enemies under an enhancement effect" broken [Merged]