Black Lion Stolen Goods Recovery Week 2

atshadow.8695

Either early (EU time zone) on the monday ... or at the evening here. Really depends on which timer they use. (It actually is a bit odd that the timer Rembus mentiond is not at the same time when the daily switches from Sunday to Monday. ArenaNet has a lot of weird stuff here.)

From the donations thing (previous black lion event that also took multiple weeks) I think I remember that people expectd it earlier and it took longer. (Maybe it was even Tuesday and not monday.) Not sure anymore I'd have to check the wiki for this.

Edit: Interesting: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Requisition_Missions
I remembered that it was not that long ago. But this ... really is pretty close in time to the current event. Seems like they want to do such stuff more often - basically giving easy black lion stuff to the player.s

Dates mentioned there seem to indicate that it actually ran for full weeks (including week 1) - meaning from tuesday to tuesday. The time is not mentioned ... I think I vaguely remember (not sure) it was at the evening at the time announced patches usually happen. (18:00 +-1h something in the EU) They might send a mail though. Since for the previous event people missed later weeks - forgot about it.

And with the NPC not mentioning other areas (yet) I guess they might send a mail where the guy says that skritt stole stuff again - wanting you to visit him to get info on the location for the next set.

Edited by Luthan.5236

9 minutes ago, Luthan.5236 said:

Either early (EU time zone) on the monday ... or at the evening here. Really depends on which timer they use. (It actually is a bit odd that the timer Rembus mentiond is not at the same time when the daily switches from Sunday to Monday. ArenaNet has a lot of weird stuff here.)

There are two reset times. Daily reset is at midnight UTC every night, then there's a seperate weekly reset at 7:30 UTC. If something occurs every day it uses the daily reset, if it occurs every week it uses the weekly reset.

There's also a seperate weekly reset for WvW servers on Friday at 18:00 UTC for EU and Saturday at 2:00 UTC for NA, but that only affects WvW server matchups, nothing else. I think it's done at a different time because the early part of each matchup is very important and pretty much establishes how the rest of the week is going to go, so they want it to be at a time when more people are able to be online.

No new mail. Same system as previous event - the usual time when the BLC gem store stuff updates + news on the website get posted. I now see the hints for week 2 at the security guy NPC in the vault in LA. Wasn't there like 30-40 minutes ago so I guess it was 18:00 german time they updated this. (6-7 minutes before I made this post.)