Can we remove Stealth in WvW or get more access to stealth reveal to other classes/elites or trait lines?

It's frustrating to be a roamer against classes that can keep spamming stealth. If Stealth was more like Stealth from Heroes of the Storm it wouldn't be as frustrating. In HotS Stealthed hero can still be seen if they move around as translucent and only true stealth when sitting still. If we wanna leave it to more utility give us more stealth reveals in WvW like base necro has. It's so weird base shroud has anti-stealth but not any of the othe necro elites. 

• Like 6

Since 2012, black powder (thief pistol 5) has been nerfed once. This is a basic weapon skill that literally defines how OP thief perma-stealth is from 2012 to present day. And its been nerfed once. In 2014.

The elite sneak gyro skill of the scrapper has since 2015 been nerfed 8 times and seen a full rework to the point its now effectivly useless as a skill, let alone an elite skill.

If this doesnt tell you how Anet views this "issue" of thieves and the chances of them "fixing" it I dont know what will.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Since 2012, black powder (thief pistol 5) has been nerfed once. This is a basic weapon skill that literally defines how OP thief perma-stealth is from 2012 to present day. And its been nerfed once. In 2014.

The elite sneak gyro skill of the scrapper has since 2015 been nerfed 8 times and seen a full rework to the point its now effectivly useless as a skill, let alone an elite skill.

If this doesnt tell you how Anet views this "issue" of thieves and the chances of them "fixing" it I dont know what will.

Oh wow so only a total of two times? I suppose you're right that Anet probably won't be fixing it or see it as an issue then since it's been this long. I just wouldn't be making this forum if they added more reveal. Thanks for your input. Also Gorrrik is best boi. 

• 1 month later...

My engineer got one skill and talent and both feel pretty useless against stealth. For the talent its like shooting in the dark. I now, just like hackers, let them do their thing and move on. One thing you can do is make your own thief and do the same. Aside the perma stealth, the porting through objects, like guardians can do, it rather troublesome to be able to catch them. 

• 3 weeks later...