Greater Arcane Chests already opened

Omega.6801

Same bug for me only I didn't change maps.  Have not opened any arcane chests in quite a while and today I figured I would get the new special objective to open 10 done.  Opened the 6 in Skywatch then went to Amnytas and opened 1 and all the rest show opened already.  

Amnytas greater chests have been bugged since release where only one of the three can be opened each daily reset.

45 minutes ago, Moi.5013 said:

Opened the 6 in Skywatch

Note there are 11 total Greater Arcane Chests in Skywatch including the post meta Wizard's Tower chest. Makes that special objective easy. They're also a good source of static and unusual coins.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rumpus.1234 said:

Amnytas greater chests have been bugged since release where only one of the three can be opened each daily reset.

Note there are 11 total Greater Arcane Chests in Skywatch including the post meta Wizard's Tower chest. Makes that special objective easy. They're also a good source of static and unusual coins.

Ok there's only 8 marked on Blish including the one after the meta so I guess I will have to hunt the others down.  thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...