ghostly city in the sky over Desert Highlands

Furyus.2183

Was just doing Skyscale Rider: Elona. Finished the Reality Rift that leads from west of Highjump Ranch southwestward to the vista southwest of Jinx Hollow. Next Reality Rift was listed as beginning at Glint's Lair, so, since I was already so high up, and could easily cruise all the way over as long as I stayed at altitude (Flap when available, no Dive-speeding), decided to griffon glide all the way across the map to Glint's Lair.

On the glide over I flew directly through a large ghostly city floating up in the sky. I assume it's a developers wireframe (or some such), but, nonetheless, pretty cool to fly through! It's centered over the area northwest of Brightwater Waypoint and southeast of Pricklepatch Hollow.

TL;DR: Fly at max sustainable altitude from vista southwest of Jinx Hollow toward Glint's Lair, and you'll fly through a ghost city floating in the air!

Edited by Furyus.2183
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Furyus.2183 said:

I assume it's a developers wireframe (or some such), but, nonetheless, pretty cool to fly through!

I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly, but it sounds like you're implying it's something that was left in the game by mistake. If so I can tell you that's not the case and there's even an achievement for finding a way up there with a jackal. But it's a nice discovery, however you find it.

I've always called it the Djinn Palace, but I'm not sure if that's an official name.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1