Hidden Killer not functioning?

Grand Marshal.4098

Just to be sure, when you say "on stealth use" you mean when you go into stealth?

Because the icon should only be proc'ing when you reveal yourself out of stealth to act as a timer.

While stealthed the 100% crit is working, just that the modifier works in the background despite it not showing as a stat. Much like how ele's arcane utilities have guarantee crits. If that makes sense. 

Edited by cyberzombie.7348

On 10/3/2023 at 7:11 PM, cyberzombie.7348 said:

Just to be sure, when you say "on stealth use" you mean when you go into stealth?

Because the icon should only be proc'ing when you reveal yourself out of stealth to act as a timer.

While stealthed the 100% crit is working, just that the modifier works in the background despite it not showing as a stat. Much like how ele's arcane utilities have guarantee crits. If that makes sense. 

Entering stealth in and out of combat did not proc the icon of the buff which I remember was a thing.

Stealthing and exiting stealth with/without being revealed, still did not show me the crit chance increase. I'll try it again when I can, might have missed something, was even checking my crit chance modifier directly in combat and during stealth use/exit, nothing changed.

I don't remember the trait proccing on reveal tho. 

On 10/7/2023 at 9:49 AM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Entering stealth in and out of combat did not proc the icon of the buff which I remember was a thing.

Stealthing and exiting stealth with/without being revealed, still did not show me the crit chance increase. I'll try it again when I can, might have missed something, was even checking my crit chance modifier directly in combat and during stealth use/exit, nothing changed.

I don't remember the trait proccing on reveal tho. 

It won't be applied when simply exiting stealth in combat.  The trait itself specifically says Revealed.

It has never simply been applied while under the effects of stealth either, as it's only gained when Revealed is applied, otherwise it wouldn't have a duration component.

Last I knew, the bonus while in stealth was also not visible in the character menu and always has been an invisible effect.

But I've been running the trait so long I honestly can't say I've looked in detail last time I played, which was a while ago.

Edited by DeceiverX.8361