Secrets Obscure Skyscale of Courage

Daisy.2178

Wondering if I am doing something wrong! Last infusion where you do 4 meta. I’ve done 2 and I have received no type of notification that I’ve done 2 of . It makes me think for sone reason I did something wrong lol. Anybody have this happen?

thanks in advance!

Boohemia

• Confused 1

When you say "meta", which events have you done? The achievement is specifically world bosses. I don't remember which ones i did, but I'm sure I focussed on this list:

Great Jungle Wurm          
Modniir Ulgoth          
Shadow Behemoth          
Golem Mark II          
Evolved Jungle Wurm          
Svanir Shaman Chief
  • Like 1

If by notification, you mean in the achievement panel, you won't have one until you do all 4.

The only way to track it mid completion is a yellow icon (the same of success eligibility) with a number when you are on a meta meta.

Also, if I remember, it's world boss, so it refers to the core world boss (shaman, fire elem, méga destroyer, etc...) 

• Like 1

It's specifically world bosses, the ones on this list: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_bos

When you're on a map with a world boss there will be a little yellow achievement icon above your utility skills which shows it's tracking your progress. I found the number quite hard to read, but at least having the icon there lets you know that map has a boss which will count.

14 minutes ago, Daisy.2178 said:

Thanks for those replies! I did Dragon Stand and had read Augery Rock qualified but hmmm maybe the ones Costjep listed I should concentrate on! Thanks so much all! I know I’ll get it right eventually!!! 😃🤣

You're looking at a guide for the Season 4 skyscale collection. That one has several steps for each of the egg infusions and Skyscale of Courage includes visiting Dragonfall (but doesn't require the meta) and fighting the Doppleganger after Augery Rock.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shuzuru.3651 said:

If by notification, you mean in the achievement panel, you won't have one until you do all 4.

The only way to track it mid completion is a yellow icon (the same of success eligibility) with a number when you are on a meta meta.

Also, if I remember, it's world boss, so it refers to the core world boss (shaman, fire elem, méga destroyer, etc...) 

Thx Shuzuru! Makes sense!!! 😀

17 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

It's specifically world bosses, the ones on this list: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_bos

When you're on a map with a world boss there will be a little yellow achievement icon above your utility skills which shows it's tracking your progress. I found the number quite hard to read, but at least having the icon there lets you know that map has a boss which will count.

You're looking at a guide for the Season 4 skyscale collection. That one has several steps for each of the egg infusions and Skyscale of Courage includes visiting Dragonfall (but doesn't require the meta) and fighting the Doppleganger after Augery Rock.

Thanks Danikat! Yes! Skyscale of courage is the step I’m on. 4 metas but confused as the qualifier Meta … 

28 minutes ago, Daisy.2178 said:

Thanks Danikat! Yes! Skyscale of courage is the step I’m on. 4 metas but confused as the qualifier Meta … 

I'm not sure where you saw metas but the in-game hint says "Defeat 4 world bosses".

All world bosses have an event chain leading up to them spawning, but that doesn't mean all meta-events end with a world boss, only the ones on the list linked above count.

• Thanks 1