Most recent 'SERIOUS' Warrior adjustments

cjttruelife.9172

Not including what Berserker changes happened today, what state have the most recent adjustments left Berserker in that didn't affect other specs/playstyles? Any enlightened perspective is appreciated.

It cannot be that bad, considering condi warrior and Warr in general can still exist well without berserker or bladesworn. 

Arms is still pretty solid with bleeds using a viper hybrid build,  krait runes and like relic of the fractal. Does anyone consider this? I'm not really a fan of giving up raw damage for a 3 3 3 berserker when it defeats the spec purpose.  Nobody likes warrior cause nobody can play warrior ..but doesn't mean it's any less fun utilizing pretty much the same playstyle for a decade. enlighten me!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 10/17/2023 at 10:49 PM, cjttruelife.9172 said:

Not including what Berserker changes happened today, what state have the most recent adjustments left Berserker in that didn't affect other specs/playstyles? Any enlightened perspective is appreciated.

It cannot be that bad, considering condi warrior and Warr in general can still exist well without berserker or bladesworn. 

Arms is still pretty solid with bleeds using a viper hybrid build,  krait runes and like relic of the fractal. Does anyone consider this? I'm not really a fan of giving up raw damage for a 3 3 3 berserker when it defeats the spec purpose.  Nobody likes warrior cause nobody can play warrior ..but doesn't mean it's any less fun utilizing pretty much the same playstyle for a decade. enlighten me!

Go make a core condi build, record a benchmark video, and compare to the Condi Berserker benchmark on Snowcrows.

Edit:

You don't even have to go that far if you don't want to. Go to the build editor, throw together a core condi build, give it 25 might, and go write into a spreadsheet the total damage of each skill, strike and condition, and divide that damage by the CD of each skill. Assume you use all skills off CD, all traits off CD, and all sigils off CD. Sum all that together, assume 25 stacks of vuln on the target. Now do the same with a Berserker build. You'll find that the Berserker build will come out around 43k and the core build at around 26k, not including auto attacks.

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, cjttruelife.9172 said:

Bruh.... warrior only have berserker as condition spec the other 2 specs have absolutely 0 damaging condi on them... you tripping 

• Like 1