They hate warrior

GamerToad.9248

Bug Fixes:

Scan for Rift: Fixed an issue that allowed this skill to incorrectly put players in combat.

The Mysterious Craftsraven's item costs have been changed from Walnuts in Bulk to Peaches in Bulk.

Arc Divider: Reduced the power coefficient from 1.8 to 1.5 in WvW only.

We are Bug now bois... suit up for the class getting deleted cause we are bugs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Heh heh...ya know...just seeing that almost makes me want to come back to gw2. Just to stick it to folks. Just go buck wild in wvw solo. With, you guessed it, berzerker.

Yes yes...because Arc Divider gave people SO much trouble from the....ten...warriors that are still left playing this game. Apparently, the balance team thought it was enough of a concern that it needed to be addressed in a separate post.

Because, let me tell you all, THAT is U.S House of Representatives level of efficiency right there...

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Heh heh...ya know...just seeing that almost makes me want to come back to gw2. Just to stick it to folks. Just go buck wild in wvw solo. With, you guessed it, berzerker.

Yes yes...because Arc Divider gave people SO much trouble from the....ten...warriors that are still left playing this game. Apparently, the balance team thought it was enough of a concern that it needed to be addressed in a separate post.

Because, let me tell you all, THAT is U.S House of Representatives level of efficiency right there...

...How...okay yeah why did Arc Divider need a nerf to its coefficient in WvW? What logic is being applied there? With what data collected?

12 hours ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

We are Bug now bois... suit up for the class getting deleted cause we are bugs.

As I told Lan in another thread:

Warrior and Warrior mains have been bugging them for years by simply existing, so Warrior changes nerfs being put into the bug section fits the sentiment.

7 hours ago, KryTiKaL.3125 said:

...How...okay yeah why did Arc Divider need a nerf to its coefficient in WvW?

Warrior still being able to put out competitive damage in ideal situations, is one possible reason.

7 hours ago, KryTiKaL.3125 said:

What logic is being applied there? With what data collected?

From what I can tell, Warrior gets "tuned" based on sentiment, not hard data.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1

Bro I love the backhandedness with which they imply Warrior is a bug.

If I didn't already come to the conclusion that there's some inside joke about making it unnecessarily difficult for warrior players to succeed, I would probably be offended. 

I can read telegraphs though, comes with the kit ❤️ 

From what I can tell, Warrior gets "tuned" based on sentiment

You know those games/genres where the "warrior" is the easily killable simple-minded farmer that was handed a sword and told to go fight on the front lines because they weren't talented enough to learn magic? 

People think Gw2 is one of those, and every time they get rolled by a farmer they have to rebuild the RPG so the interaction goes right the next time.

Prove me wrong. You wont. 

Don't be surprised at the community being negative when you keep handholding the people that don't need to be handheld at the cost of the people who actually need support. If someone wielding a sword gets in range of someone with a bow and arrow or gun, the misplay already happened. Turning the sword into a nerf bat to save the person who couldn't save themselves is embarrassing, but not surprising. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

You know those games/genres where the "warrior" is the easily killable simple-minded farmer that was handed a sword and told to go fight on the front lines because they weren't talented enough to learn magic? 

People think Gw2 is one of those, and every time they get rolled by a farmer they have to rebuild the RPG so the interaction goes right the next time.

This part is just sad, because this shows how little those people know of the lore.

The fact is that all professions, including Engineers and Warriors, use magic is a fundamental part of the franchise's lore.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1