Courtly Weapon Chest needs to be dropped in rarity...

Solomon Darkfury.3729

I opened 30k ToT bags today

These were my "Super Rare" drops-
ONE Polysaturating Reverberating Gray
ONE Royal Flame Weapon chest
EIGHT Courtly Weapon Chests

The statistical probabilities of the RNG being THAT poor are ASTRONOMICAL. Either the ToT bags are bugged or the rarities are WILLFULLY mislabeled misrepresenting rarity levels on drops in an RNG container which constitutes FRAUD in MANY countries. ANET needs to look into this because there is NO WAY Courtly Weapon Chest should be at the same drop rate as Ember Infusion or the Enchanted Music Box... Every time I saw another one pop into my inventory my blood pressure spiked...

• Confused 2

Whilst I agree the rarity is over the top and being a festival, things shouldn't be quite so rare to get, may I suggest two things?

1) Try to avoid using the term fraud when giving feedback. It not only worsens your cause, it is not appropriate usage

2) Your caps lock seems to be broken. It seems to turn every few words into big bold letters. Since it doesn't actually add the emphasis people mistakenly believe it does, I'm sure it is just a keyboard malfunction to be looked at

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Solomon Darkfury.3729 said:

I opened 30k ToT bags today

Is there some reason to build a large stockpile before opening them, or is this just an "I'll deal with that later" thing?

I tend to open stacks at least once or twice per gaming session, so I can't even imagine how long it took to process all of that. 😬

So the super rare was what 3 or 4% drop rate? Sounds super rare to me. I haven't opened nearly 30k and gotten a red poly, flame weapon and Zuzu.

That's the thing with randomness you never really know. Statistically rare? sure.  Impossible? no. 

23 hours ago, Qys.5937 said:

So the super rare was what 3 or 4% drop rate? Sounds super rare to me. I haven't opened nearly 30k and gotten a red poly, flame weapon and Zuzu.

That's the thing with randomness you never really know. Statistically rare? sure.  Impossible? no. 

Did you read the post? I got all of those crappy Courtly Weapons chests and they are on the same tier as the rest of the "super rare" including the Enchanted Music Box

• Confused 1

I did read the post you got about 3% super rare drops. Just because you didn't like the ones you got doesn't mean it's broken. It's like flipping a coin 5 times and getting all heads. Rare yes but it happens because that's the nature of probability.