Enchanted Daggers from 1/2 second interval to 1/4 would help a lot

Eddie.9143

It would help getting the damage and heals out much faster.

Lowering the heal cooldown to 25 seconds for herald would be nice, too. I feel like with the next patch there are SO many changes and buffs that herald will be left in the dust. 

Maybe make jade winds 45 energy

Rising momentum should reduce condition damage taken by 3% per point of upkeep in use, herald condi removal is just horrible unless you take shield AND shield trait. 

Shining aspects should remove a condition on a 5sec internal CD. so you cant use all ur facets for condi removal but maybe some..

burst of strength could remove 1-2 condis?

we need SOMETHING. we're a harder class to play, throw us a bone!

Edited by Eddie.9143
Word
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Or they could have a Flip skill for Enchanted Daggers that would consume all remaining daggers and heal for the same amount instead. 
Total heal would still be lower than most skills at 30s CD so I don't see why this can't be a thing as an option for the Revenant player. 

Edited by Yasai.3549
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Yasai.3549 said:

Or they could have a Flip skill for Enchanted Daggers that would consume all remaining daggers and heal for the same amount instead. 
Total heal would still be lower than most skills at 30s CD so I don't see why this can't be a thing as an option for the Revenant player. 

It would never make sense to use the flip heal instead of using it for extra damage, it'd be extremely situational to being a last resort move, and even then you're giving up your offensive pressure to sustain which never goes well. I still like my idea, lower interval lower CD. Everyone else is getting cool changes. Throw revs one.

In PvE sure? In WvW/PvP sounds busted and but also has disavantages.

Raw dagger damage is already high and there's many ways to use the daggers very quickly, turning it into burst like damage is going to create complains.

Besides having them used so fast can play against the user as well if facetanking to pressure since the idea behind daggers is keeping up with damage without having to worry about healing.

9 hours ago, Eddie.9143 said:

It would never make sense to use the flip heal instead of using it for extra damage, it'd be extremely situational to being a last resort move, and even then you're giving up your offensive pressure to sustain which never goes well. I still like my idea, lower interval lower CD. Everyone else is getting cool changes. Throw revs one.

They'll be throwing Revs a huge one by giving Shiro a proper fall-back heal in competitive modes. Shiro has long been plagued by Condi because Condi spammers usually shove blind up the butt and stack all the nonsense condis on you to slow you down, making you unable to land the Daggers for healing, nevermind damage which they're gonna just heal off and laugh at you.  By giving Shiro a proper fallback heal, you actually increase their survivability against most classes who fight using Condi bursts and allow the Shiro player to stay on the offensive and sustain with Battle Scars. 

42 minutes ago, Yasai.3549 said:

They'll be throwing Revs a huge one by giving Shiro a proper fall-back heal in competitive modes. Shiro has long been plagued by Condi because Condi spammers usually shove blind up the butt and stack all the nonsense condis on you to slow you down, making you unable to land the Daggers for healing, nevermind damage which they're gonna just heal off and laugh at you.  By giving Shiro a proper fallback heal, you actually increase their survivability against most classes who fight using Condi bursts and allow the Shiro player to stay on the offensive and sustain with Battle Scars. 

The flip heal should be 4k and remove some condis in that case,  I'd still be using it situationally for a last second heal or as condi removal. I'd rather use it the same way I use it now, as sustain mixed with burst with sword 3 and Impossible odds 

• Eddie.9143 changed the title to Enchanted Daggers from 1/2 second interval to 1/4 would help a lot

DO NOT give them ideas bout Messing with rising momentum 

NEVER

It's a good trait as it is

if you want cleanse : double cleanse sigil , if more go salvation , if more add shield offhand , if more play vindi , if more ask for harbri nerfs

I don't wanna get shoehorned into speed relics/runes

Imo invocation cleanse leggy swap should be 2 condis, 1 is way too less, or staff 4 into 3 cleanse

Shiro stunbreak imo needs LESS energy , they could remove the 25 energy gain to compensate. 

jade winds could 45 on herald, why not it's welcome 

Shining aspects it's a bit useful in power duels, but in general is whatever

Elevated compassion needs something for wvw , vigor is so trash since dodge food/energy sigils exists , even in large scale is irellevant cause support tempest exists

I miss old legend swap stunbreak, broken af for it's time , not so much now

Edited by MysteryDude.1572