Let's talk about the upcoming relics

Lan Deathrider.5910

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

It could be 2s with no CD. I'm more intrigued by the might. How many stacks and for what duration. I'd love to get the old Aristocracy effect back, but not with a CD because of Fury. 

As long it's not something like 20s ICD 2stacks of might + Fury for 3 seconds. 

But we will know soon. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

As long it's not something like 20s ICD 2stacks of might + Fury for 3 seconds. 

But we will know soon. 

Whatever the ICD, I hope the given fury per cc is enough to allow burst windows where you're actually bursting an not weaving ccs in to maintain fury. I got the headbutt in, the set up is successful, now reward me for it and let me burst. If it's going to have 20s ICD, I want at least 10s of Fury and 5 stacks of Might, like the old Pack Runes effect I used to have. In fact, I'd rather have long fury duration instead of 1s but no ICD. 

Just now, howdy.7604 said:

Whatever the ICD, I hope the given fury per cc is enough to allow burst windows where you're actually bursting an not weaving ccs in to maintain fury. I got the headbutt in, the set up is successful, now reward me for it and let me burst. If it's going to have 20s ICD, I want at least 10s of Fury and 5 stacks of Might, like the old Pack Runes effect I used to have. In fact, I'd rather have long fury duration instead of 1s but no ICD. 

Remember that it was said that the intend behind the relic is to give some Boon support builds the option to share these boons more effectively. 

Whatever these builds are supposed to be. 

We can't even be sure WE get these boons, as the heal on blast finisher relic doesn't heal the user. 

Just pray and see I guess. 

Just now, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Remember that it was said that the intend behind the relic is to give some Boon support builds the option to share these boons more effectively. 

Whatever these builds are supposed to be. 

We can't even be sure WE get these boons, as the heal on blast finisher relic doesn't heal the user. 

Just pray and see I guess. 

Good point. I assumed it would affect the user like, say, traits that cleanse allies or grant boons to them. If I remember correctly, things like rev's Eluding Nullification trait in Salvation cleanse the user too. Also, Heat the Soul is worded like this: "Grant Boons to nearby allies when you use a burst skill", but it works on the user too. You do get fury and might. Based on this, I hope my hypothesis for these relics to directly benefit the user is more solid. Granted, it's relics and not traits, but an uga booga such as myself has to believe

6 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

This one doesn't bother me as much. If that ends up driving a warrior heal support, then we'd take Tactics, and odds are heavy that Longbow +X/warhorn will be the weapon choice unless Staff has a field and several blast finishers on it. There would be lots of AoE might from blast finishers in fire fields, so MM would drive the self heal on the warrior while the relic heals the allies.