New relics?

raykor.6723

11 minutes ago, vares.8457 said:

No it shouldn’t. The golem rune was mostly used by afk farmers and lazy open world players. It’s good that it’s gone. 

Wow because you dont like it, other should not have it? Imagine playing somewhat rp in a mmoRPg... I did every content in the game, every cm (no HT), commanded every run, help plenty of player, commanded a lot of meta. Probably have more hour and achivement point than you and you know what? My favorite rune was the gilemancer for the pure taste of it. Number going up is the most boring and souless upgrade you can give a player. If you dont like it fine, but being happy because other player have lost something the like is just gross.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

21 minutes ago, NovaanVerdiano.6174 said:

Why should they add all the old rune bonuses back? A lot of them were very similar and/or complete garbage, there's no need for them to return. Having them add entirely new and more interesting/unique effects like they have is a much better approach.

Especially the rune bonuses that summoned pets should stay away cause they provide nothing beyond being a punching bag (if you're lucky), and making them actually strong would be an insanely bad move on Anet's part as far as balance is concerned. (Also they'd have to render even more entities at the same time and people would complain about performance even more)

You dint like pet/summon good for you, other do. Ive lost value by loosing something I really really enjoy... The game is loosing part of its soul and charm. I dont give a crap about number going up or down. I play game for fun and escapism not to stare a spread sheet and number, thats boring

Edited by Zzik.5873
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Not having the little golem is a reason to stop playing for you? That's... something.

Its not just that, its what it represent. They have remove so many intresting mechanic for the sake of balance. They have streamline all class to a point where its only a color choice mostly. They are killing the personnality of the game. I dont want to play a generic mmo, I want to play gw2... But the more the year advance, the more generic gw2 is becoming. Removing summon rune was my quit moment after 8 years. Im waiting for a confirmation if I must jump ship or not. Guild wars 2 combat system is getting more boring and simple... this is just another removal of flavor for what? None of the new relics are special they are either bigger number or more boon/condi... borrrrrrrriiiiiinngggg... The game is already laughably easy, dont make it also boring...

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Not having the little golem is a reason to stop playing for you? That's... something.

Its not just the golem, barrel cake gone, double tap mine on engi under water weapon gone, triple mine on dodge gone, 3x burst rifle gone, self cc on skill 4 witch was fun gone, stationnary mortar got replace by a grenade kit 2.0, unique buff gone, etc...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

21 hours ago, Zzik.5873 said:

Thats lame... Summoning as always been my favorite type pf class. I love running with my little army... but I hate necromancer cause Im not an edge lord... my golem was pure, perfect, beautifull... :,(

You can always play with elementals then.

58 minutes ago, Zzik.5873 said:

Honestly at this point I just want to know if anet plan to give it back or no. I want to know if I must jump ship or no.

Yeah, right. It's not ingame, so you might as well accept that and maybe keep checking patchnotes. Either do that or stop pretending you're quitting because of it, because I doubt it's fooling anyone.

1 hour ago, vares.8457 said:

No it shouldn’t. The golem rune was mostly used by afk farmers and lazy open world players. It’s good that it’s gone. 

True.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2