Amazing new cm strike :)

Tanuki.4603

11 hours ago, Tanuki.4603 said:

VERY FUN AND VERY HARD WE FINALLY DEFEATED IT :DDD LOVE IT THANK U SO MUCH ITS SO NICE TO GET GREAT UPDATES +1 ANET DEVS!!!

This must be a joke... right? :classic_huh:

This CM is completely boring.

3 hours ago, Biziut.3594 said:

I'd say it's the same level of difficulty as XJJ cm.

Minus the cool achievements that made getting the title for the XJJ CM a real challenge at the time.

CO CM is not the least bit of a challenge, and it also doesn't have any fun achievements that would potentially make it more challenging.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

35 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

This must be a joke... right? :classic_huh:

This CM is completely boring.

Minus the cool achievements that made getting the title for the XJJ CM a real challenge at the time.

CO CM is not the least bit of a challenge, and it also doesn't have any fun achievements that would potentially make it more challenging.

Why would he joke. Difficulty is pretty subjective and falls into many diffrent factors such as how expirienced your group is.

I wouldn't call it hard by comparing it to HT cm or even some fractal/raid cm's, I got my kill in no kp pug run after 6 tries. XJJ cm I scored after 2 tries also with pugs, but it's only my expirience and I totaly understand others might have it diffrent. I had fun doing it nonetherless.

As for special title achivments, I don't know what You so enjoyed about XJJ title. Basicly just a bigger damage pressure and bigger hp sponge. But I do understand that You might have enjoyed it and I won't ask you "You must be joking right?".

• Like 2
  • Sad 1