Delete duo qe once your reach plat.

whooot.5784

On 11/17/2023 at 5:57 PM, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

no

@jdawgie.1835 is correct and what is correct is sacred

@Eddie.9143 is a based god

and @Khalisto.5780 has spoken nothing but straight truth you can tell by all the 😕 he get

kitten you guys are one person off a team. y'all need to get a fifth, and win the monthly and show how bad at the game all the so called 'top players' are 🫡

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Bunbury.8472 said:

kitten you guys are one person off a team. y'all need to get a fifth, and win the monthly and show how bad at the game all the so called 'top players' are 🫡

If anyone could get me to come back to this circle jerk, it would be those fine gents. Those absolute units. Those red-blooded warriors and agitators that don't take what they're handed 💪😤

Who will be our 5th? Who will go the distance? Who among you has the gumption?

• Thanks 3

18 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

If anyone could get me to come back to this circle jerk, it would be those fine gents. Those absolute units. Those red-blooded warriors and agitators that don't take what they're handed 💪😤

Who will be our 5th? Who will go the distance? Who among you has the gumption?

I'll audition for the spot

• Haha 3

On 11/16/2023 at 2:35 PM, Eddie.9143 said:

bro stop quoting me and reacting to me, I have no clue who you are. I'd clap you in a 1v1, or 5v5, doesn't matter. 

👀 hold on now I 

I wanna see the matchup

On 11/17/2023 at 4:15 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

actually... i remember like a year ago, someone Anetstaff actually wrote something in the pvp section... i cant fully remember tho... But people were ranting that Anet doesnt read anything here and that we are screaming into the void,  and they just said that they infact do read here and appreciate the feedback.

Also, and i know this could very well just be coincidence...but...

I was spamming threads begging theyd add a cleanse trait to weaver, because thats all whats needed to push FAWeaver into viability..

2 weeks later: 

• Woven Stride: This trait now additionally removes a condition when gaining superspeed or swiftness.

They do read it sometimes. I remember them holding off on hiking the init cost for staff 3 to 6, like vault's init cost, and I was one of a handful of people who pointed that out in the preview thread.

That's kind of why it's frustrating to begin with, because there's just enough evidence to conclude that they're trying to comprehend the game, just enough clearsighted change to undo some problems-

Then you get the weirdo change that obliterates things that weren't problematic (especially if it comes at the tail end of buffing things that didn't need to be buffed) and you're forced to consider why exactly that happened, and perhaps deal with the possibility that it was due to community whine being heeded.

On 11/17/2023 at 9:34 PM, Random Weird Guy.3528 said:

the existence of duoq means that you basically have to also be duoq if you want to have a consistent shot at winning higher rated games. 

Speaking of community whine being heeded.... how do you think we got the merged queue in its current form?

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 3

They've already tried this before, and people started throwing games on purpose after a certain rating so they could keep playing with friends.

What I'd like to see is Anet disableing duoQ for the last 2 weeks of a season. That way you can still play with friends for fun for the most part, but wouldn't be able to abuse duoQ to the top because the last 2 weeks could undo your work if you can't do well solo. This would keep duoQ around as a fun option instead of a tryhard option.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Morvran.8265 said:

They've already tried this before, and people started throwing games on purpose after a certain rating so they could keep playing with friends.

nobody ever did because the rating threshold was plat2(1600) and duoq beyond that point is definitely about winning

if anyone actually did, then they should be banned or given perma dishonour for intentionally throwing matches and match manipulation, which are both against TOS

12 hours ago, Morvran.8265 said:

What I'd like to see is Anet disableing duoQ for the last 2 weeks of a season. That way you can still play with friends for fun for the most part, but wouldn't be able to abuse duoQ to the top because the last 2 weeks could undo your work if you can't do well solo. This would keep duoQ around as a fun option instead of a tryhard option.

14 days in 2 weeks, 3 days it takes to start to decay, meaning you would only have to play 4 matches total as a soloq in those 2 weeks

utterly pointless and this would lead to more tryharding as the duoqs tryhard up until those 2 weeks to get the minimum games required to be on the leaderboard so they only have to play 4 soloq matches where they are most incompetent

if duoq really about playing with friends then there should be np at all making a separate soloq arena completely removed from duoq/teams and in all ways

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/20/2023 at 1:20 PM, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

It's clear you got the gumption but just one question before you join the clan

Which of these describes your relationship with the Most High?:

A) Strong 🗿 B) Good 😄 C) Neutral 😐 D) Distant 😔 E) Nonexistent 🤓 or F) DuoQ 💀🔥👿

I rely on His Son

• Like 2

On 11/18/2023 at 6:09 PM, maxwelgm.4315 said:

I just got matched against a duo of "God of Arena/PvP" players (with current ~1750+ rating) while being in G2 with ~1375 rating. It's baffling that this is a thing and easily explains the winrates of "80 wins to 15 losses" that top 10 players have - they have not nearly enough on their level to play against and can opt out of playing against each other on top of it.

on top of that the worse duos will q dodge the best duo, after that they all end up with easier matches, that helps alot low rated being matched against them

we been asking for duo q removal since 2018 maybe more, there was an official voting they all came with their 50 alts to vote and manipulate the results, like they do with the matches lol, i guess they just good at that

it's still crazy devs watch top 1 and 2 duo q and think this is normal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2023 at 8:53 PM, Morvran.8265 said:

ah yes, i fondly recall noticing my rating was getting too high and having to announce to my duo partner 'alright we throwing this one'

🙃

• Sad 1