stealth vulnerability

Balsa.3951

15 minutes ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

so you cant quote me

On 11/25/2023 at 8:34 PM, Last Crab.6054 said:

Balsa, play a whole season only thief, finish top 250,

y'know this sure does a good job of explaining all the matches where you failed to ever land a kill on me even though i have some of the worst sustain in the game

teef players, lol

12 hours ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

I deleted everything I was going to say in response because I know...I already know I may as well talk to a wall.

And I'm suppose to be bothered by that? All you have done so far is put words in my mouth, take things out of context, and give rediculous "prove me wrong" challendges to issues I didn't even talk about. Are you trying to get crowned the king of straw man arguments or what? becuase youre the front runner in this thread, by far.

Let me put it direct. It is NOT about effectiveness, it is about TOXICITY of game design. Thief mobility/stealth is TOXIC regardless of its EFFECTIVENESS.

It is so toxic that it allows a thief who is bad at 1v1, or has no game sense to +1, to actively avoid PVP, back cap all game, and have an impact on winning that no other class played by a similar level player could have. That same thief dies on hollow, on cata, on vindi, on w/e roamer who trys to back cap all game with. Then, in the hands of a plat thief, and given this rediculous MMR system putting plats against low golds (or gold thief vs low silver/bronze).. thief in that setting is litterally the lowest risk spec in the game. Thieves think 13k hp makes it ''high risk'', as if superspeed, mobility and stealth target drops is not an effective HP boost. Thief mobility is not hard for what it achieves. You could get away with playing thief with 10k hp.. the power of its mobility is that strong. Ele is already getting by on around 13k hp, 11k if full glass, but its a kitten lot more risk than thief (Im not comparing skill floors/ceilings here.. just risk).

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1