Irja...

HotDelirium.7984

This poor lil kryptis full of fear...snuffed out and for what?! The alliance with Peitha and the kryptis is already sus and this was a great opportunity to follow the few more altruistic Kryptis (even though they still look like insect demons) on a journey of change...but you killed them.

Anet, I'm sorry but you're killing the people many of us are trying to emotionally connect with (Mabon).

Even Zojja is forgetting us....

Isgarren is like a stuck-up noble and the rest of the astral ward are interesting but not enough screen time. 

The events are fun and worth price of admission but I'm having a tough time connecting my own essence of emotion with this expansion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

He doesn't have a mouth.  This vexes me.  I think it's more of a rallying point for your new friends as opposed to the Wayfinder.  You're the outsider, and having to learn very quickly, but also understand loss and grief and can relate.  

I don't really have a deep attachment to most of the characters to be honest.  Zojja I find a little more interesting now,  but had zero connection to her before.    

I'm still enjoying some new faces and characters, and a very different set of allies.  It's nice not just walking into every place and being weighed down by being the Commander, and being met with a little suspicion and resistance.  

• Like 2